I want to play all the games

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 5, 2022 6:12 pm
Waaaa! (That's supposed to be a baby crying sound)

I want to be in eleventy- one games, but I know I can't keep up with them all.

That's it. Just wanted to whine. Solutions not required.
Jan 5, 2022 6:20 pm
You and me both, brother. So much to try, so many experiences yet to be had.
Jan 5, 2022 7:03 pm
Looks at Qralloq and timpausible
https://i.stack.imgur.com/6ztP0.jpg
Jan 5, 2022 7:04 pm
Not even the venerable @Qralloq is in eleventy-one games! ๐Ÿ˜†
Jan 5, 2022 7:41 pm
And I am over here wanting to run all the games, but also falling short on time (not that itโ€™s stopped me).
Jan 5, 2022 8:08 pm
I, too, want to play and run all the games. :) I think it's a common problem. But a good one to have.
Jan 6, 2022 3:47 pm
And I want to have a hundred characters, but know that I'll never get to play with all of them unless I run a hundred games for myself. Which is an unreasonable idea, and probably won't be good for the site's server. XD
Jan 6, 2022 3:51 pm
Hey, you get to play five of those hundred in Killing Game alone! And another 20 in Old World. You're well on your way, @FlyingSucculent
Jan 6, 2022 3:54 pm
@bowlofspinach, don't encourage me, or the Old World gang will have to deal with the entire Skoghem guard next. With each. single. guard.
Jan 6, 2022 6:55 pm
I sometimes look back at my heyday of games and shudder thinking about keeping up with all of them now. Though it's getting closer and closer to being a stable enough creative headspace to start getting back to that point :-D
Jan 7, 2022 1:23 am
That's why I hang out here. If I tried to fulfill my gaming fantasies IRL, I'd spend every minute of every hour of every day gaming.
Jan 10, 2022 1:08 pm
WhtKnt says:
I'd spend every minute of every hour of every day gaming.
http://memecrunch.com/meme/3STFY/i-don-t-see-the-problem-here/image.png
Jan 20, 2022 1:28 pm
Here to say yes, just yes.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.