Saturday 18 June 2016 Free RPG Day

Jun 14, 2016 12:47 pm
I know the local comicbook store by me has an event going in case people were looking for a local group I'd encourage people to check out their local shop (Possible free swag and dice). Who knows if there's not that many people around for games maybe they'd like Gamer's Plane.
Jun 14, 2016 1:13 pm
I dunno if my local store is doing anything yet or not...I may have to make a trip to Murray and see after work.
Jun 14, 2016 1:14 pm
Unfortunately, my root canal is scheduled for that morning at noon, so no Free RPG day for me... go out and get good swag in my stead! And yah, if you're talking to people and feel it's appropriate, mention GP! If I knew who to contact, I'd love to do giveaways for digital RPG stuff through GP on days like this.
Jun 14, 2016 1:15 pm
Keleth says:
Unfortunately, my root canal is scheduled for that morning at noon, so no Free RPG day for me... go out and get good swag in my stead! And yah, if you're talking to people and feel it's appropriate, mention GP! If I knew who to contact, I'd love to do giveaways for digital RPG stuff through GP on days like this.
Ewwww...Root Canals are no fun at all...
Jun 14, 2016 1:56 pm
Well it's better than the alternative though... Plus I realized there's a Beer festival in Pittsburgh area I think my wife wanted to go to.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.