Any tiny tweaks?

Jan 27, 2022 5:02 pm
I'm trying to clear the small stuff out the way so it doesn't force a merge conflict with bigger features.

Styling tweaks, little bugs, stuff like that.
Jan 28, 2022 6:52 am
I'm not sure how easy that would be to fix or if you can do something about that at all, but if you input a formatting thing, like
Quote:
[b][/b]
you can't Ctrl+Z that like you can with other things you edit in the text box and it would be pretty helpful if you could.
(Chrome, Windows 10, laptop)
Jan 28, 2022 6:55 am
That one has bitten me a few times.
Jan 28, 2022 3:47 pm
...and me. Nothing else?

(BTW thanks for the reference device, browser and OS)
Jan 28, 2022 3:51 pm
Adam says:
Nothing else?
Hard to know what's "tiny". But nothing else comes to mind right at this moment, nothing that has not been discussed already, and those may have been rejected or already fixed and not noticed yet. :)
Jan 28, 2022 3:53 pm
vagueGM says:
Adam says:
Nothing else?
Hard to know what's "tiny". But nothing else comes to mind right at this moment, nothing that has not been discussed already, and those may have been rejected or already fixed and not noticed yet. :)
True. Some things can seem massive, but are trivial - others seem trivial and can turn into a campaign.

But you know CSS and JS - you must have noticed some CSS/JS tweaks on your travels.
Jan 28, 2022 3:57 pm
Oh, I think I have an idea; what about that css hack with the persistent mini window? 'member? The one shared as "persistent mini map" hack. (I'll get you the link asap)

There it is
Le hack
Last edited January 28, 2022 4:02 pm
Jan 28, 2022 3:59 pm
Adam says:
... you must have noticed some CSS/JS tweaks on your travels.
For sure. A lot of excellent work. But I tend to adjust to working with what we have, so the rough edges fade into the background.

If I have to come up with something...

I don't use the Private Message system often, but when I do, I find it lacking. A lot of the qol tweaks are absent from that area. Named Quoting for instance.
Jan 28, 2022 4:02 pm
Antiproduct says:
Oh, I think I have an idea; what about that css hack with the persistent mini window? 'member? The one shared as "persistent mini map" hack. (I'll get you the link asap)
That is planned - but it needs a discussion about how exactly it should work. Different people have different thoughts on this one.
Jan 28, 2022 7:51 pm
https://i.imgur.com/xUT5Krp.png
Jan 29, 2022 2:06 am
On a similar note to the NaN zeros, fractions still interpret all wrong. Though I am not sure how they should be interpreted, they definitely should not be interpreted this way. :)

1.25d6 becomes 25d6+1, maybe it should just become 1d6?

Rolls

1.2d6 - (1.2d6)

(64) + 1 = 11

Jan 31, 2022 4:05 am
This might qualify as a 'tiny tweak' since it might be an extension of the already existing Forum and Game Details links on character sheets [ref].

Can we add the Characters link to those character sheets as well? I have found myself wanting to reference other characters in a game while looking at a character.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.