Intro, Take 2!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 14, 2016 5:58 pm
I know I introduced myself before, back in January of 2015, but I've been away from GP for a while now. With all the new faces around here and my lack of participation in recent months I figured it would be good to (re)introduce myself!

I'm Christopher, AKA EldritchFire. You may know me from places such as Twitter, Google+, or The Shark Bone Podcast (shameless plug!). I live in Austin, TX and work for Umbrella Corporation…ok, not really, but the Big Fruit is plenty influential!

As of recent, I've taken a shining to D&D 5e and am currently looking to playtest a rogue archetype, if anyone's willing to help out. I am also keen on trying 7th Sea 2e. I don't think I know the lore well enough to run one myself, but if enough people are as clueless as I am I'd be willing to try. Fate (Core/Accelerated) is also one of my all-time favorite games, too, so that's another option.

Umm, I think that's it—unless you want my "I enjoy long walks on beaches" speech :p

-EF
Jun 14, 2016 5:59 pm
Welcome!
Jun 14, 2016 6:00 pm
Welcome x2. Get your game on.
Jun 14, 2016 6:15 pm
Welcome back!
Jun 15, 2016 12:52 am
Howdy pal! Welcome to the GP. Hope you find what you're seeking in the games 'round these parts.

(I don't know why I went so Southern there)
Jun 15, 2016 1:01 am
Hello and welcome back
Jun 15, 2016 3:40 am
Ahoy! Welcome!
Jun 15, 2016 4:04 am
Welcome back! :-)
Jun 16, 2016 12:12 am
lol, welcome back, I guess... :P
Jun 16, 2016 12:20 am
kalajel says:
lol, welcome back, I guess... :P
I just wanted to be like all the cool kids! There weren't nearly this many people when I joined.

Uhh, get off my lawn? lol

You do not have permission to post in this thread.