Chapter 1: The Party

load previous

Kajsa Roos

bowlofspinach

Mar 4, 2022 1:10 pm
Kajsa Roos
Kajsa frowns, looking unhappy with this development. She sighs and then says: "Fine, go. I guess there's no harm in talking to Ing-Marie. But please stay safe. And call the police if it seems like anything dangerous is going on. I'll continue to clean up here in the meantime."
Mar 4, 2022 8:08 pm
Sabine shakes her head. "I'm not going anywhere until the house is set in order. I'll stay here and help Kajsa clean up the place."
Mar 5, 2022 10:32 am
Mikael turns up the corner of his mouth. "Yeah, I'll let it wait, too. These missing kids...we're not really involved, not like with the Ugliness, or with Mark. I don't mind looking into it, but-" he gestures around at the house that's still in complete dissaray -"I'm not going to leave this place for Kajsa and Sabine to clean by themselves. Not my house, from my party. Maybe tomorrow, or later today if there's time?"
Mar 5, 2022 11:01 am
OOC:
Okay, so the plan is to just focus on cleaning up and then head to the comic book store either today when you're done or tomorrow.
Everyone alright with that?

KCC

Mar 5, 2022 11:21 am
Henry took a big bite of his croissant. He couldn’t help but smirk at the dark humor of it.

Maybe we can help these abducted children. After a spring clean and a light breakfast…

The parents would rejoice at the news.

"Yes. Later today could be okay. Tomorrow…" he doesn’t say much. He wasn’t on solid ground with Sonja and didn’t want to mess it up right at the start of… whatever it was. Nothing, probably. Maybe.
Mar 5, 2022 12:24 pm
Stina huffs and puffs, but removes her jacket to get back to the chores she was trying to be spared from. "All right, all right... we'll go after cleaning."
OOC:
Quote:
Okay, so the plan is to just focus on cleaning up and then head to the comic book store either today when you're done or tomorrow.
Everyone alright with that?
all good with that plan here
Mar 5, 2022 7:08 pm
OOC:
Later today. Cleaning house shouldn't take all day, right?
Last edited March 5, 2022 7:08 pm

Thread locked