Greetings friends

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 15, 2016 6:59 pm
Heard about this from the DM's Block. I hope this turns out way better than how things worked at RPG Crossing. I love those guys but while participating in a one on one "introductory" system game, the GM disappeared. Anyways, I love D&D 3.5 and 5e. I'm looking at other systems such as Blades in the Dark, Numenera, and a few others. I'm looking to play some D&D but would love to be able to explore other systems as well. If anyone has any open games, I would love to join if possible. Hope to see you at the hypothetical table.
Jun 15, 2016 7:01 pm
Welcome!

N.B. You'll still run the risk of a disappearing DM or player here. Sometimes it's legitimate; RL has a way of rearranging your priorities. However, I think Gamer Plane is active enough that you'll definitely find more than one game that sticks around.
Jun 15, 2016 7:04 pm
Welcome DireHalfling! Unfortunately, I can't promise GMs won't disappear, but hopefully the community we've built helps offset that, in case it happens.

GP has been great for me, if no one else, to learn new systems; I'm sure you'll have a similar experience. I actually don't know Blades in the Dark, but I'll look into that. We had a lot of Cypher love for a bit, though it's diminished a bit; gotta try to bring that back!
Jun 15, 2016 7:46 pm
Hey, there, DireHalfling! Welcome to the fold.

-EF
Jun 15, 2016 8:44 pm
Welcome to the site fellow block head. Join many many many games here
Last edited June 15, 2016 8:44 pm
Jun 15, 2016 11:38 pm
Hello and welcome. Cypher is still around a little bit
Jun 16, 2016 12:08 am
Hello and welcome.
Jun 16, 2016 12:16 am
Greetings DireHalfling! Always glad to be greeting new Blockheads to GP!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.