DCC Level 4 adventure

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedDungeon Crawl ClassicsPublic1 / daynezzeraj
The adventure continues as the survivors, along with some new members, find themselves recovering in town during an execution when things take a turn for the worse.

Feb 15, 2022 8:15 am
So I'm planning to run the new Crypt of the Devil Lich deadly dungeon adventure when it's fully released with my in-person (well, online now) gaming group, and figured I will run it concurrently here as PbP since I'm doing all the prep anyway lol. I have some people new to DCC and a few who've only done funnels, so I'm running a short level 3 adventure for them as an introduction. Looking to start the level 3 dungeon maybe this weekend, next week at the latest. Level 7 dungeon will be once the full adventure is released maybe in March or April. If you're interested in the level 3 dungeon, please apply by leaving a comment! Taking 6 players, should run a month or less.
Last edited May 22, 2022 2:11 am
Feb 16, 2022 6:42 am
Leaving a comment, as I have interest in playing some non-funnel DCC. What's the posting rate, Nezz, once a day okay?
Feb 16, 2022 11:15 am
Haven't played DCC but I'm in.
Feb 16, 2022 3:41 pm
Harrigan says:
Leaving a comment, as I have interest in playing some non-funnel DCC. What's the posting rate, Nezz, once a day okay?
Yep, weekends flexible. I'd say 5/week.
wdunn says:
Haven't played DCC but I'm in.
New players are always welcome!
Feb 18, 2022 12:38 am
OK I have interest from 3 people, looking for 1-3 more to get started.
Feb 18, 2022 6:36 am
dominion451 says:
Count me in!
Awesome, great to have you aboard!
Feb 19, 2022 10:01 pm
Dominion tells me that a new game is afoot. Any spots left?
Feb 20, 2022 1:54 am
Darkstar8 says:
Dominion tells me that a new game is afoot. Any spots left?
Yep! I'll send you an invite.
May 21, 2022 12:54 pm
Looking for 1-2 new players. The party has just finished a level 3 adventure and we're starting a new one at level 4. It's a short adventure and shouldn't last more than a month.
May 23, 2022 5:18 am
Dominion told me about this game, I'd love to join!
May 23, 2022 5:59 am
Consummate_Monster says:
Dominion told me about this game, I'd love to join!
OK sent you a game invite.
May 23, 2022 7:52 pm
Thanks, Nezzeraj. I'm building a cleric at level 4, correct? What would you like me to use to roll my stats?
Last edited May 23, 2022 8:48 pm
May 23, 2022 11:16 pm
Consummate_Monster says:
Thanks, Nezzeraj. I'm building a cleric at level 4, correct? What would you like me to use to roll my stats?
Easiest way is to use the character generator website found here. Use the 4d6 method for hit points.
May 29, 2022 8:34 am
Are you still taking applicants? I'd love to play
May 29, 2022 10:14 am
ianXian says:
Are you still taking applicants? I'd love to play
Yes I have room for 1 more. We have the core classes of warrior, thief, cleric, and wizard covered, as well as a dwarf. Doubling up on classes is fine as well if you want to play any of those. Otherwise there is still the elf, halfling, druid, ranger, alchemist, and bard. I'll send you a game invite.
Last edited May 29, 2022 10:14 am
May 29, 2022 12:54 pm
Perfect I've already got an elf Druid character in mind I'll just tweak it to fit these mechanics
May 29, 2022 12:58 pm
ianXian says:
Perfect I've already got an elf Druid character in mind I'll just tweak it to fit these mechanics
In DCC races are classes, so an elf is a class and a druid is a class, so they can't be combined. You can just be an elf for roleplay purposes though if you want.
May 29, 2022 1:12 pm
Yea after reading the core book, which I found a pdf of I realize that. Do I start at level 0 when I make my character
May 29, 2022 1:29 pm
Yeah that's fine. We're level 4. You can pick any 2 weapons and armor you'd like to start with as well as 100g for equipment.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.