The DM's Block strikes again! :-)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 15, 2016 9:43 pm
I was listening to the Dungeon Master's Block today and learned about this site. So I raced over and registered. Now my nerves are kicking in and I'm feeling self-conscious. I'm absorbing how things work and should feel ready to dive in shortly. I recently got back into Dnd after a bit of a hiatus. I got the 5e rules and got 2 groups together. Unfortunately no one in either group had played before so I am DMing both groups. I am looking forward to being a player here. Thanks for a great site!
Jun 15, 2016 9:53 pm
Welcome I'd check out the Gamer's Tavern area to see if there are new games opening, if you want to check out other systems I can assure you there are plenty to check out.
Jun 15, 2016 10:15 pm
Welcome Bensidhe! Glad to have you on as a player, or GM, or whatever you want! And don't stress the nerves! We don't bite! Maybe Naatkinson, but only if you catch him in a bad mood under a full moon. As for how things work... if you figure that out, tell me? I mostly think it's have fun, follow the few rules we have, and give back to the community what you can! But mostly the first thing.

DnD5e is definitely the most popular system on GP right now, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a game pretty quickly. As Remnant mentioned, the Games Tavern should give keep you pretty up to date on things.
Jun 15, 2016 10:40 pm
jesus, did they just do another thing on gamer's plane? how many new people have we had register today because of that podcast? keleth needs to send them a card
Jun 16, 2016 12:04 am
Holy crap. We need to get more interviews for the creator here.

Welcome.
Jun 16, 2016 12:08 am
Kjmagle says:
We need to get more interviews for the creator here.
If you know a podcast that would be willing to interview me, I'll reach out to them :)
Jun 16, 2016 12:08 am
Hello and welcome.
Jun 16, 2016 12:29 am
Hey hey hey and welcome fellow Blockhead!

I was thinking we needed a DMs Block game but that would be WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE NOW.
Jun 16, 2016 3:20 am
Welcome, and don't be nervous. We got your back. 8)

Anything that begs a question that needs answering, pop a new thread and someone will try to help.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.