Interest Check: Marvel FASERIP

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 7, 2022 7:52 pm
I'm sure most of you are aware of FASERIP. If not, head over to classicmarvelforever.com. You'll find everything you need to play, for free, on the community site.

I'd like to run through some of the classic published adventures as well as putting together an original or two.

I have an optional powers list which includes new and thieved powers from other systems and sites.

Characters would be generated as per rules for the most part, randomly.
Mar 7, 2022 8:17 pm
Let me read up on the rules first 😉
Mar 7, 2022 8:21 pm
I've been interested in playing a FASERIP game for a while but I've got no experience of it (it was always something I wanted to play back in the day). What posting frequency are you anticipating?
Mar 7, 2022 8:27 pm
runekyndig says:
Let me read up on the rules first 😉
No problem :)
Mar 7, 2022 8:28 pm
Mephistophilis says:
I've been interested in playing a FASERIP game for a while but I've got no experience of it (it was always something I wanted to play back in the day). What posting frequency are you anticipating?
If everything goes well, once a day, at the very least, on my part.
Mar 7, 2022 8:33 pm
But, of course, it all depends on how many players we have involved and how involved the players want to be. Anywhere from three or four times a week to once a day.
Mar 8, 2022 7:31 pm
Slaydunderhead says:
But, of course, it all depends on how many players we have involved and how involved the players want to be. Anywhere from three or four times a week to once a day.
Cool, I can do that. When it's more than once a day, that's when I can't keep up.
Mar 8, 2022 7:57 pm
Oh man I haven't played this in a million years. I've played a few times but only one-shots and not a full campaign, which makes me a little sad. If you need another player I'd be happy to give it a go.
Mar 9, 2022 12:20 am
Wow, this is the first RPG I ever played, waaaay back when. I'd love to play it again! I'm hoping for something fun and light-hearted though.
Let's throw some steel girders at a super-villain or two! If you're going for a darker feel then I'm probably not the best fit - real life is serious enough.
Mar 9, 2022 4:56 am
I'd be keen - had a couple of false starts with superhero games on here, would be great to see one flourish!
Mar 9, 2022 6:24 am
I'd love to join and if you need help I'm pretty familiar with the rules; or as familiar with them as one can be, not having touched the set in 20 years. Will this be the current Marvel multiverse, the MCU, or set in the '80s?
Mar 9, 2022 8:17 am
I haven't played since high school but I'd love to play this again. Lots of good memories of epic battles that went against me!
Mar 9, 2022 8:18 am
WhtKnt says:
Will this be the current Marvel multiverse, the MCU, or set in the '80s?
I'd be interested in this information, also.
Mar 9, 2022 7:12 pm
I haven't played this in ages. Would love to give it a shot again.
Mar 9, 2022 7:21 pm
I don't care when it's set because my knowledge of the Marvel Universe isn't good enough for it to make a difference!
Mar 9, 2022 7:36 pm
Well, I am intimately familiar with the MCU (for obvious reasons), I have a passing familiarity with the 80's comics, and I am completely lost when it comes to the current status of things. I haven't picked up a comic book in over 15 years.
Mar 9, 2022 7:47 pm
I'm very familiar with the mcu and also pretty familiar with the main and ultimate comic universes.
Mar 10, 2022 11:41 pm
Likely Late Bronze Age to Early Modern Age (1980-1995).
Mar 12, 2022 1:46 pm
If this is still happening, and there's still room, I'd love to play in this. I was a huge FASERIP player back in the 90s - both playing and GMing. That was also the heyday of my Marvel comic collecting. Good times.

Anyway, consider me interested.
Mar 21, 2022 12:55 am
Did this game ever come to fruition? I'd love to participate.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.