PBP question

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 17, 2016 5:04 pm
So my game just started up, and I need to post as my character. I made my character under the characters tab on the website. I then clicked the icon of the book behind the character. Proceeded to the Forum where I need to post as my character. Once there, I am trying to find how I post as my character. Supposedly there is a way to "post as", then select my character and finalize the post but I don't see that option.

I'm hoping someone, in great detail, can help explain it to me. Remnant said he'd be able to help me after his trip but I'm hoping to ask help from the guys on the Forum that way has less to think about on/after his trip.
Jun 17, 2016 5:05 pm
Did you submit your character to the game?
Jun 17, 2016 5:08 pm
How would I do that?
Jun 17, 2016 5:10 pm
I'm assuming it's this game? Click the link and there will be a place where you can submit a character to the game under the "Submit a Character" section.
Jun 17, 2016 5:10 pm
go to game details, scroll down. there should be a drop box where you select your character
Jun 17, 2016 5:13 pm
OK did that, that's good.
Jun 17, 2016 5:15 pm
We're actually in the process of writing up guides for new players, so hopefully this should become a bit easier soon
Jun 17, 2016 5:15 pm
Once you've submitted a character, a GM has to approve it. Once they do, as long as your character has a name, you'll see "Post as:" above the text field for a post.
Jun 17, 2016 5:19 pm
Ahh ok, thanks for the help guys your awesome.

Hey if your looking from someone to ask beginner questions, as u can tell, I have plenty. Lol
Jun 17, 2016 5:21 pm
I always welcome questions and feedback on the site, to find different ways to improve it. Also, as I just noticed, welcome fellow pod pilot :D
Jun 17, 2016 5:31 pm
It's how I normally fly after pretending I know what I'm doing in low sec

You do not have permission to post in this thread.