Ask Me Anything: MagnificentFly

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 15, 2022 12:59 am
What do you hope happens in the Vampire: The Masquerade lore next?
Mar 15, 2022 2:55 am
As a fan of the World of Darkness, how have you enjoyed the evolution of the titles over the years? It seems like there has been a lot of acrimony about the changes from oWoD to nWoD, but what's your take? Do you have a preference?
Mar 16, 2022 6:16 pm
Qralloq says:
What do you hope happens in the Vampire: The Masquerade lore next?
Well, I am not very well versed in the VtM lore, so I don't really have any hopes. Though, I think with V5 the Gehenna War has started in full swing (now that Ravons are almost extinct), next chapter should be the aftermath, be it post-apocalypse or a reboot with new sects and clans.
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
As a fan of the World of Darkness, how have you enjoyed the evolution of the titles over the years? It seems like there has been a lot of acrimony about the changes from oWoD to nWoD, but what's your take? Do you have a preference?
While I was aware of the World of Darkness for a while, I have not gotten much opportunities to play either oWoD or nWoD, so don't really have a preference. Most of my experience with oWoD comes from Qralloq's games I took part in, and nWoD games that I joined never gotten of the ground. From what I understand though, oWoD focuses more on larger picture with Final Nights, the Apocalypse, the End Days, etc; politics and intrigue. And nWoD is focused more on personal struggles, much smaller and contained stories.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.