Forum, custom sorts.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 7, 2015 7:43 pm
Ok, I am not how to suggest this, so bear with me. The forums don't appear to be sorted. I would think that they would be sorted by create date with the stickies being up top. That does not appear to be the case. I tried to use "chapter numbers" in the titles, hoping it would sort by that, it does not. I just want the forum view for my game to sort top to bottom with the stickies (Q&A Games discussion) at the top and the stories sorted oldest to newest.
Feb 7, 2015 7:59 pm
Most of the threads get sorted into the latest posts first appearing in ascending order.
This however won't change the place of a sub forum. Generally speaking most forums use this so you don't have to scroll for days to find a new thread - they're always at the top of a list.
Last edited February 7, 2015 8:00 pm
Feb 7, 2015 9:31 pm
As ExperienceLtd said, I've used the standard forums method for ordering. Threads will be sorted by last post date, with sticky threads always at the top, by last post. If you want to split a game into chapters, creating a subforum is your best method, and actually helps sort things out better. Give that a shot!
Feb 10, 2015 3:40 am
Will have to try that on the next game... so far, we are okay (and we post alot). :)
Feb 10, 2015 3:46 am
I think the moving thread feature broke when I introduced the new layout (a year ago?); it should be working again in a few weeks if you wanna try reorganizing your game then :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.