Where should I put 5e character sheets?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 17, 2022 7:03 am
I have been creating D&D 5e class-based char sheet templates for the players in my new game. I have 7 classes done at the moment. I'll add the others at some point. I'll probably be adding some quick-start 5e pregens (inc. for higher levels).

* I want to put them *somewhere*, but I don't know where.
* I don't want to swamp the existing repository with a whole bunch of 5e templates.
* If I create a thread in guides called "Character sheets: DnD 5e", then might we end up with a whole bunch of threads for different systems in guides (and is that a problem?).

Admins, you manage the site structure, so I'm looking for guidance.

https://i.imgur.com/oBtKEqd.png
Mar 17, 2022 7:10 am
To me, Guides feels like the best place for it. I don't think we'll get swamped by lots of templates like this but if we do, we could then decide to make a subforum for this kind of thing. Alternatively, we could have one shared thread with one post per system and all templates for that system in that one post
Mar 17, 2022 10:44 am
Can you use the Charsheet tag on a character sheet? If so link to the character sheet through the repository.
Mar 17, 2022 11:51 am
KoldikSteelskin says:
Can you use the Charsheet tag on a character sheet? If so link to the character sheet through the repository.
Character sheets on character sheets? Charactersheetception? No. No, no, no. Do not want.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.