Maps

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 7, 2015 7:51 pm
How are the Maps supposed to work? I tried to add a map and was asked for rows and columns. I gridded out what I had and asked for a 10x10 and when I clicked okay, I got nuttin'.
Feb 7, 2015 9:28 pm
Someone reported maps aren't working. I've added it to the list of things to figure out.

Seems like a lot more of the site is broken than I thought. The quick growth over the last two weeks has kinda caught me off guard, heh.
Feb 10, 2015 3:39 am
get yourself a bug list... set the risk and priority of each and then sort... factor in time estimates and get to work. :) Sorry, app dev myself, BA and PM, all in one.
Feb 10, 2015 3:44 am
Yah, the bug list grows faster than I could fix lest I be working on GP 16 hours a day :D
Feb 10, 2015 4:50 pm
Keleth says:
Yah, the bug list grows faster than I could fix lest I be working on GP 16 hours a day :D
I *wished* on prev projects that they could clone me....I've been on projects that demanded 16-20 hrs per day of work for two and three weeks at a time.
Feb 10, 2015 5:10 pm
Heh, so I have an 9 hour work day coding, 1 hour commute in either direction, and a few hours to spend between the gym, relaxing, and 4 web projects. Thankfully my boss isn't on GP, so I can say... I work on GP between stuff in the office :p

You do not have permission to post in this thread.