GP looking funky.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 3, 2022 2:59 pm
Anybody else's GP site looking funky or weird. I have two black bars on either sides, Each buttons look like they're layered on top of another one. I have no access to any of the posting tools aside from polls, dice, and decks. My profile pick on the top right has been replace by "Register/Login" despite me being logged in.

I'd post screenshots to better illustrate my problems, but like I said, since I have no access to any of the regular posting tools, I can't really put up a picture on this post...
Apr 3, 2022 3:01 pm
Everything seems normal to me at the moment. I'm not experiencing any of those issues. I have no idea what would cause that??
Apr 3, 2022 3:08 pm
Maybe you can post screenshots on the discord.

My GP looks and works as normal as well
Apr 3, 2022 3:10 pm
Looks normal for me just very slow for both mobile and web despite cache clearing.
Apr 3, 2022 3:10 pm
I have no such issues. Everything looks normal here.

Maybe try a hard refresh (maybe Ctrl-F5, depending on your browser), or another browser to see if the issue persists?
Apr 3, 2022 3:11 pm
Windyridge says:
... just very slow ...
I have been a bit slow too, but I thought that might be me.
Apr 3, 2022 3:13 pm
@ Bowl: Just did.

Also, wow, it's worse than I thought. I clicked "Quote" and nothing happened. I also do not have access to any of the roll-down menus, and as such, cannot send an invite to a new player...
Apr 3, 2022 3:14 pm
I've also had slowness earlier today. A page would take up to 30 seconds to refresh. It's possible your CSS or Javascript didn't load correctly due to a lag spike.
Everything seems fine on my end now though.
Apr 3, 2022 3:17 pm
GP occasionally gets pretty slow for me, but I assume that's on my end. It was very slow for a bit earlier as well but I didn't think much of it
Apr 3, 2022 3:19 pm
It's been slow for me for a few weeks.
Apr 3, 2022 3:28 pm
It works flawlessly for me, including many features like Dropdown lists, Snippets, and Spoiler insertion.
Apr 3, 2022 3:54 pm
kalajel says:
@ Bowl: Just did.

Also, wow, it's worse than I thought. I clicked "Quote" and nothing happened. I also do not have access to any of the roll-down menus, and as such, cannot send an invite to a new player...
My guess is that it's failing to download js and CSS for you. All the suggestions above are good, but it sounds like the internet might be a little glitchy somewhere.

GP is rapid for me at the moment.
Apr 3, 2022 4:32 pm
No issues here either. I hope things resolve for you soon, @kalajel!
Apr 3, 2022 5:37 pm
I think the pun cache is full.

So you know, people should stop with the puns.
Apr 3, 2022 5:47 pm
I knew it! That's what is slowing my load times. 🤬
Apr 3, 2022 5:47 pm
Get rid of dice rolls to make more room for puns
Apr 3, 2022 6:14 pm
It seems to have solved itself all on its own, so I guess @Adam was right and it was some sort of internet/connection hiccup...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.