Sail all the seas!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 19, 2016 3:36 pm
One of the highest earning RPG Kickstarters ever (or was it the largest), 7th Sea 2e has been heavily awaited for months. With the corebook having made it out to backers just a few days back, GP was fortunate enough to get a copy of the character a bit early. As such, the first version of the 7th Sea 2e character sheet is now live!

As I couldn't back the game, I'm not sure about certain fields and look forward to feedback so we can make this char sheet awesome! If you do have feedback, please open up a thread in the Bugs forum.

EDIT 6/29/16 5:56 PM EST: Thanks to John Wick Presents providing me with a PDF copy of the core book explicitly so I could make the character sheet better, the 7th Sea (2e) character sheet has been updated to include better fields for Arcana, Backgrounds, and Advantages, along with trackers for Dramatic Wounds. There are also some other exciting upgrades coming up, so keep your eyes open!
Jun 19, 2016 3:48 pm
ALL THE SEAS!
Jun 19, 2016 3:55 pm
/sorry for the double post/
Last edited June 19, 2016 3:55 pm
Jun 20, 2016 4:37 am
Not sure if this is the place to mention, but I found a bug in the death spiral. I can add wounds to the death spiral all day long, but I can't remove all of them—the first wound can be toggled on but not off.

Also, dramatic wounds stick around, even when the wounds go away. In Fate parlance, wounds are stress, while dramatic wounds are consequences. After a brief respite, all accumulated wounds go away, but the dramatic wounds stay until the end of the session, removed by magic, or you pay a doc to cut you up and make you better.
Jun 20, 2016 11:32 am
I did mention bugs in the Bugs forum EldritchFire :p That bug was reported yesterday, and just fixed.

I don't see where dramatic wounds go on the char sheet; is there a spot, or should I add a textarea to the Death Spiral section?
Jun 20, 2016 12:53 pm
Curse me and not looking around properly! The Dramatic Wounds are the starbursts on the wound image (called the Death Spiral). The circles are the "normal" Wounds.
Jun 20, 2016 1:01 pm
Hm... Then maybe I'll add checkboxes next to the 4 text descriptions that trigger when you raise the death spiral track to or above that point, then you have to unchecked them to remove them.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.