Personal/professional projects to share?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 19, 2022 2:47 am
Hello!

I was wondering if people had projects, either professional or personal they'd care to share.

Podcasts? Website? Games? Magic show? (Why not!)

Just curious because no matter how much RPG content I consume, there's almost always room for a little more.
May 19, 2022 12:44 pm
Along with a few others, I'm preparing to help Gaming & BS and How2RPG host Sean get a new podcast off the ground -- GM Mastermind. I'll post the first episode when it drops.

Len

May 20, 2022 5:32 am
I look forward to checking out that podcast, Harrigan!

I made this Weak Magic Item generator for D&D 5e. It was originally a project to teach myself PHP programming, but it turned out to be well received by folks in the D&D community.
May 20, 2022 5:38 pm
Cool! Thes two are a great start. Thank you both!
May 23, 2022 8:22 pm
Timely thread as I was working on the finishing touches when you created the post and have now uploaded my first game to itch.io
May 24, 2022 3:54 am
Fantastic! I definitely will check it out. Thank you for sharing!
May 24, 2022 4:43 am
NABO says:
Timely thread as I was working on the finishing touches when you created the post and have now uploaded my first game to itch.io
Wow! That looks really professional. Cool project.
May 24, 2022 10:19 am
Thanks for the kind words, folks : )
May 24, 2022 6:47 pm
I write or at least have written A LOT of games. One of my favorites is sphinx, which is about Ancient Egypt. You can find it at itch.io or at dtrpg - it's less expensive at dtrpg, because I am hoping to attain a Copper Seller Badge (50+ sales).
May 24, 2022 7:39 pm
tibbius says:
I write or at least have written A LOT of games. One of my favorites is sphinx, which is about Ancient Egypt. You can find it at itch.io or at dtrpg - it's less expensive at dtrpg, because I am hoping to attain a Copper Seller Badge (50+ sales).
There's an affiliate link for Drivethru at the bottom of the page to help GP, but would be up for posting links to your publisher profile on itch.io or Drivethru to help people find your stuff? I'm all for self-promotion in this thread.
Jun 5, 2022 9:51 am
Harrigan says:
Along with a few others, I'm preparing to help Gaming & BS and How2RPG host Sean get a new podcast off the ground -- GM Mastermind. I'll post the first episode when it drops.
Listening to this right now :D
Some good tips and stories in there!
Jun 6, 2022 4:54 am
Oh yeah! Forgot to post it!
Jun 19, 2022 2:51 am
I'm always making new tables for use with Tablesmith, if that counts for anything.
Jul 8, 2022 1:47 pm
Yeah, of that counts @WhtKnt. I'm just giving this a little bump so people can see what's been posted so far.
Aug 1, 2022 12:01 am
This is really neat!
Aug 15, 2022 2:08 pm
Hi again! I'll hopefully do a more sales-y post under Advertising soonish, but for now I just want to say that https://after-the-serpent.carrd.co is live and links to my Patreon for support. Maybe that's enough sales-iness.
Aug 19, 2022 3:01 am
tibbius says:
Hi again! I'll hopefully do a more sales-y post under Advertising soonish, but for now I just want to say that https://after-the-serpent.carrd.co is live and links to my Patreon for support. Maybe that's enough sales-iness.
Cool! Thank you for sharing. Bumping this thread in case anyone wants to post something for Zine Quest.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.