Ask Me Anything: Windyridge

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 21, 2022 4:15 pm
I think you're confusing Weezer with someone else! Great answers, though. ;)
May 21, 2022 6:53 pm
Harrigan says:
Of all the music I've exposed you to, what's your favorite? Least favorite? ;)
Windyridge says:
So many favorites! Eels, Pavement, Heatmiser, Guided By Voices, Gomez to name a few.
Yay!!!
Windyridge says:
Least favorite would be any less than stellar production and noisy stuff. Weezer etc.
Awww....
May 25, 2022 3:45 pm
What do movies and television get wrong about your job/career? (or retirement?)

What do you have more of, tattoos or siblings?

What is you favorite fictional film?

If a song played every time you entered a room, what would you like it to be?
Last edited May 25, 2022 3:46 pm
May 25, 2022 5:26 pm
Movies and television often suggest that retired life is either boring, unfulfilling, or even a life of sloth. I heartily disagree with all of that. The focus changes but life remains very full and active. Granted I was laid off, so I retired earlier than planned so I'm younger than many retirees but both my husband and I stay busy and active.

I have no tattoos so siblings win. I have one brother who is 4 years younger than me and lives in Ireland. Now if I was to get a tattoo it would be a very simple hummingbird outline that I once saw.

I have several favorite fictional films but I think The Godfather is one of my all-time enduring favorites. I have watched it multiple times and I never tire of it.

I'd have to say a perfect room entering song that would make me actually dance into the room would be the German version of The Kommissar played at a very high volume. It's not my favorite song in the world but it would be great for a dramatic entrance and it's fun to dance to.

May 26, 2022 4:41 am
Second time he's come up in the AMAs 😁
May 26, 2022 4:45 am
And I mean he's no Trio, but...
May 26, 2022 6:21 pm
What's your near-future GMing plans? Is there something you're really itching to run anytime soon? I don't think I've had the pleasure to play a game under you -yet.
May 26, 2022 6:37 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Where was that? I either forgot or never saw it. Just curious.

I'll get to your question later today @antiproduct.
May 26, 2022 6:40 pm
Harrigan says:
Ja Ja!
I think you are the one that shared that German link which I hadn't heard before. I had only heard the English version up to then.
May 26, 2022 6:46 pm
Windyridge says:
bowlofspinach says:
Where was that? I either forgot or never saw it. Just curious.

I'll get to your question later today @antiproduct.
Mine.

Someone (C1nder?) asked me for German music. He's not German, but close enough I figured 😄
May 27, 2022 2:39 pm
Antiproduct says:
What's your near-future GMing plans? Is there something you're really itching to run anytime soon? I don't think I've had the pleasure to play a game under you -yet.
Nothing specific yet and right now I don't have the time to devote to running a group game. I'll probably wait until winter to run something and you're invited. Then you can decide if it will be a pleasure. 😁

Next month is my three-year anniversary at GP. I've found that I have steadily veered towards rules-light systems with an emphasis on RP so it will be something in that area.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.