IC: Fantasy play using Usurper RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedUsurperPublic3 / weekValdus
https://i0.wp.com/lithmage.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Featured-episode-73.jpg?resize=1056%2C528&ssl=1

Things began to change when the colonies of humans and humanoids got too comfortable. When they sat in their brilliant cities and looked down at the tunnels, trolls, dungeons and slain dragons they once called nemesis.

The golden cities, the exalted thrones, the prosperous ports soon began to invaded by the hordes. Those that faced the hordes and lived, slashing their way to their nests; told of a fabulous nexus of power they called 'The Seed'.

Bands of heroes hunted these seeds, in their guarded nested places in the under-dark. Deep in the deep down they went searching for signs of the seeds. Those that succeeded returned- no one returned without complete success.

May 21, 2022 3:57 am
Interest Check for after i get over this Covid (been a week so far and it just comes back). I would like to try a traditional crawl using the Usurper rules.

By all means feel free to post opinions, interest, ideas or the like. Tis a unique system i must say.
Last edited May 22, 2022 11:16 pm
May 21, 2022 9:49 am
I hope you get well soon.

I don't know the system. But the pitch on drivethru looks great. I would love to try it out and grab the pdf.

Count me interested.
May 21, 2022 11:46 pm
As a preview, or perhaps bait, I thought I would post the main Action/ Consequence chart where the entire game is based. Traits, exceptions and other descriptors allow you to roll twice on the table per burning them for some time.
[ +- ] A/C Chart
Last edited May 23, 2022 7:01 pm
May 23, 2022 7:01 pm
I wanted to say and boot that I'm over the panda-cold. Ready to hack and slash.
May 27, 2022 5:28 am
I'm down to play
May 27, 2022 3:44 pm
I am new to the system, however it does intrigue me! Would be happy to join if you are still recruiting
May 27, 2022 11:48 pm
Wow, kind of like, awesome. Looks like we have three. I am going to start up the character creation and OOC. I plan on posting all the charts and let the story unwind from them.
May 28, 2022 11:01 pm
Things are heating in the Land of the Usurpers, everyone is having fun with the character creation tables!
Feb 11, 2023 5:48 pm
I reread the rules for this table-dominated game.

I'm back into it. I am thinking of playing as a whole company (I've been reading 'The Black Company' too, so that's in my head as well).

You do not have permission to post in this thread.