Primeval: Tales of the Anomalies, Players Wanted

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 11, 2015 12:36 am
Azzorak says:
As I feel characters torn from time should be the exception not the rule, I will be playing something fairly mundane.
That is a really good point. Even from what little I know, it seems like the rate at which anomalies appear is increasing.
JohnK says:
RustInPieces says:
I have only seen a couple of episodes from season 1, so I know practically nothing about the plot and temporal damage.
In some ways, that will be advantageous, not knowing about the overall plot and the temporal damage stuff and all. We'll see how that works out. :)
It sounds like Back to the Future, but faster. :P
Feb 11, 2015 3:20 am
RustInPieces says:

That is a really good point. Even from what little I know, it seems like the rate at which anomalies appear is increasing.
That's true in later seasons of the tv series, but not at the time that you're playing the game. Part of the mystery in Primeval *are* the Anomalies. :)
RustInPieces says:
JohnK says:

I have only seen a couple of episodes from season 1, so I know practically nothing about the plot and temporal damage.
In some ways, that will be advantageous, not knowing about the overall plot and the temporal damage stuff and all. We'll see how that works out. :)
It sounds like Back to the Future, but faster. :P[/quote]

Except it's got dinosaurs and other prehistoric and futuristic creatures. That makes *you* move faster! ::evil g::
Feb 14, 2015 11:51 pm
Hullo, folks,

And Character Generation for the Primeval PbP game has begun! Yay!

There are still three (3) player slots available for the game, so for those who might be interested in playing, this is as good a time as any! :)

(And for those interested, having a copy of the game rulebook is not necessary. The Moderator (me!) will take folks through Character Generation, and it's really quite a simple process (other than the Character Background and History section, of course!). :)
Feb 23, 2015 4:44 pm
Hullo, folks,

While Character Generation for the Primeval PbP game has begun, and is well under way...

There are still four (4) player slots available for the game, so for those who might be interested in playing, this is as good a time as any! :)

(And for those interested, having a copy of the game rulebook is not necessary. The Moderator (me!) will take folks through Character Generation, and it's really quite a simple process (other than the Character Background and History section, of course!). :)
Feb 28, 2015 10:24 pm
Hullo, folks,

While Character Generation is well under way, due to family reasons and other stuff, a couple of the players who signed up to play in the Primeval PbP game, PRIMEVAL: Tales of the Anomalies, have dropped out of the game.

While there are five (5) players still playing in the game, there are a total of five (5) player slots still open. So for those who might be interested in playing in this PbP game, this is a good time to get involved. Please consider playing in this game!

(And for those interested, having a copy of the game rulebook is not necessary. The Moderator (me!) will take folks through Character Generation, and it's really quite a simple process (other than the Character Background and History section, of course!)). :)

Hope to see a couple of new players on the other side of the Anomaly! :)
Last edited February 28, 2015 10:25 pm
Mar 13, 2015 7:14 pm
Hullo, folks,

Well...

The five (5) players that I have for the game are ready to go, but there are still two (2) other player slots that are available for play.

Please consider getting involved in this game of man vs. dinos and other prehistoric creatures in the modern day if you're looking for a PbP game to participate in here on Gamers' Plane.

Looking forward to having another couple of folks involved! Thanks! :)
May 25, 2015 1:23 pm
I've never played the game before but I watched north the BBC and Canadian versions of the show. Got room for one more player? I was thinking someone who fell through a rift when they were young and had to survive alone in the distant past.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.