A Tutorial in Defiance in Phlan

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedDungeons & Dragons 5thPrivate4 / weekAntiproduct

AAA* presents:
*Antiproduct Assisted by Adam

Defiance in Phlan

A D&D 5e introductory mini adventure.

Jun 16, 2022 11:11 am
Phlan; the Jewel of Moonsea.

A large frontier town on the Moonsea region of north Faerûn with a long and storied history.

https://i.imgur.com/fdLuDGym.jpg

This is a small introductory adventure for people new to GP , play by post and/or D&D. No prior experience will be required from you. I'm looking for three players. Posting rate can vary; I'm flexible in that area as we all can get caught up with life.

The game shouldn't take too long and won't require a big time commitment from you. As soon as requirement has been concluded, invitations will be send out and character creation will commence. I'll gladly help anyone with a process. Feel free to bounce ideas off with me or the rest of the group

Everyone and anyone is welcome, no matter their race, sex, sexual orientation or rpg experience. English isn't my first language, so don't be put off to play if English isn't your first language either.

Leave politics and bad manners outside of the game - we're here to have fun. I expect everyone to be polite and considerate of the rest of the group.
Here's a small blurb about me:
I'm known around here as Antiproduct, I'm in my thirties and my journey to the world of ttrpgs hadn't kicked off until recently.

This will be my first open GM/DM attempt so bear with me. Live (or play in this case) and learn is my way to go.

I'll be glad to respond to any questions you may have and hoping to have some fun running this with/for you.
Last edited June 16, 2022 11:14 am
Jun 16, 2022 11:14 am
Hi, I am interested please. 😊
Jun 16, 2022 11:22 am
Good luck with this, Antiproduct! :)
If I was new to GP or RP, I'd totally join!!!
Jun 16, 2022 11:31 am
Thanks dawg, appreciate it! I'll be getting you an invite soon™ Laura.
Jun 16, 2022 12:31 pm
Way to go, @Antiproduct! Best of luck and fun!
Jun 16, 2022 2:56 pm
Yeah Anti, you go! Best of luck to you, friend.
Jun 16, 2022 3:08 pm
Jeez, thanks. 😅 Didn't won an award or something but thanks for the kind words guys and gals. 😂
Jun 16, 2022 3:18 pm
Ugh, lame!

Maybe win an award or something next time 🙄
Jun 16, 2022 3:23 pm
Heh! Not gonna lie, you've set the bar quite high bowl.
We'll see how it goes.
Jun 16, 2022 8:47 pm
Here's wishing you it goes well, then!
Jun 17, 2022 10:02 am
Thanks mate. The first brave adventurers have come forth. Applications are therefore closed. Thank you all.
Aug 18, 2022 8:10 am
So, I'm down to get another run of this going. Hit me up with any questions.

I'll keep the original 3-person party layout, but a fourth can be squeezed there if there's interest.
Last edited August 18, 2022 5:09 pm
Aug 18, 2022 7:29 pm
And to spice things up, I'll let people use the latest UA that is out (in case you want to test stuff).
Aug 18, 2022 8:31 pm
Hi Antiproduct I'm new to GP as you know because you've replied on my Introduction post. I would like to check this out to see what it's like here.

FYI only sourcebooks I have are currently on Dnd beyond. (PHB, TORTLE & GRUNG package plus some races individually bought) Not sure if you just link your charsheet from there to here like other places I've seen or not.
Aug 19, 2022 4:53 am
I'm not excessively new, but a touch new. I have a specific barbarian build I've been wanting to play too if it fits. Zealot, Folk Hero, Reborn.

Basically a town got attacked by [overpowering threat] and for some reason they kept just...getting up, especially if someone was in danger. They're not sure why and they originally weren't sure what diety did it. (based on me respawning in a minecraft village in a narrative mode)
Aug 19, 2022 6:47 am
Alright! I'll leave some space if a fourth needs to squeeze in. Check for your invites @MelodyMeradin , @GigaOWP , @Cathamber .
Aug 19, 2022 2:49 pm
Thanks Anti,
Already accepted and creating a PC from one of the templates
Aug 20, 2022 5:03 pm
RL stuff happens to the best of us. Silver lining is that 1-2 spots are now up for grabs.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.