Campaign only

Jun 17, 2022 2:11 pm
Quote:
The site I played at before coming to GP had an option for Campaign Only viewing of characters sheets. I miss that. I don't like revealing my characters to the whole site, but I can post her in a private note if need be.
Source
Jun 17, 2022 2:15 pm
Maybe it could be useful. I can get behind this.

What's the opposing arguments? Bowl?
Jun 17, 2022 3:01 pm
Also noticed the private tag doesn't work in char sheets
Jun 17, 2022 3:03 pm
Chalrytharendir says:
@Adam @Antiproduct Does this work?

Semi-private Character Sheet
I can see the note. Is that what you mean?
Chalrytharendir says:
In what way?
Jun 17, 2022 3:09 pm
Adam says:
Chalrytharendir says:
@Adam @Antiproduct Does this work?

Semi-private Character Sheet
I can see the note. Is that what you mean?
Yes. Just edited the above post, can you see the second link? It's the same but excludes you in the note. If you can see the first but not the second, then this would be a way to share character sheets with only other members of the campaign.
Jun 17, 2022 3:11 pm
Chalrytharendir says:

Yes. Just edited the above post, can you see the second link? It's the same but excludes you in the note. If you can see the first but not the second, then this would be a way to share character sheets with only other members of the campaign.
I can't see another note. It's a bit fiddly though.
Jun 17, 2022 3:21 pm
Adam says:

I can't see another note. It's a bit fiddly though.
Yes, a temp solution until we have a feature. Being able to share within game vs publicly would be worth having a feature for so it isn't fiddly.
Jun 17, 2022 3:26 pm
Adam says:

Chalrytharendir says:
In what way?
Replied on Discord: Site Debugging
Jun 17, 2022 3:32 pm
Yeap, WAI.
https://i.imgur.com/pSMGrjOm.png
Jun 17, 2022 6:33 pm
Yes, we brought this up before. It makes no sense that you have to add a character to the library to have your fellow players be able to see it. It also clutters up the library with sheets that aren't meant for the library.
Jun 18, 2022 12:39 am
Sensible to be able to flag a character to be visible to other people in the game. I think it should be pretty straight forward too.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.