Ask Me Anything: KingHotTrash

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jun 30, 2022 7:41 pm
What do movies and television get wrong about your job/career?
What's the most impressive mean you make? (either taste or presentation or both)
Do you have a favorite drive?
Jul 1, 2022 4:42 am
@crazybirdman - I have mostly done call center work my life so from the shows that have focused on it, they've been kind of accurate? There are those who have completely checked out from the work, those who strive on every call, and those who see what the caller is bringing to the table before we decide how much effort we can give. Always remember to try your best to be nice to customer service, even if you're mad. Their day is usually terrible.

I am not sure what you mean by mean in this context, to be honest. Rephrase it for my poor, frazzled mind?

I do miss riding in the passenger seat back in Upstate New York, enjoy the forested backroads where you'll only see someone every half an hour or so. Make it snowing and night time as well? Divine.
Jul 1, 2022 5:15 am
crazybirdman says:
What's the most impressive mean you make? (either taste or presentation or both)
KingHotTrash says:
I am not sure what you mean by mean in this context, to be honest. Rephrase it for my poor, frazzled mind?
Pretty sure "mean" should have been "meal".
Jul 1, 2022 8:52 am
Adam says:
crazybirdman says:
KingHotTrash says:
Pretty sure "mean" should have been "meal".
An astute observation!

My proudest meal is pulled pork via pressure cooker. Have meat falling apart and full of flavor in just a few hours. Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, deglazed juices, on sweet hawaiian rolls with pickles? Delicious.

There is also this Buffalo Ranch Blue Cheese Chicken Dip that I make. Involves buffalo sauce, ranch, cream cheese, a lot of shredded cheese, all the meat from a rotisserie chicken, mixed together with more shredded cheese and crumbled blue cheese on top to melt as it bakes. Eat with chips or any other food you want to dip into it. It is delicious but basically is a warhead to my innards. I suffer for the cheesy goodness.
Jul 1, 2022 3:21 pm
Thanks for catching my mistake Adam.
Ugh, I worked at a call center for about two months, and yeah, I was always baffled that people would call and immediate start yelling at the person they wanted help from.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.