5e Character Sheet suggestions

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 29, 2016 9:50 am
Unless I am missing something I would like to see slots to track hit points and spells.
Jun 29, 2016 12:41 pm
Hit points has the temp hit points box for that. But spell slots available/used is useful. I've been using Notes for that.
Jun 29, 2016 12:44 pm
I do use temp points for damage but some character classes need to record real temp hit points.

How you doing Qralloq? It's been a while.
Jun 29, 2016 12:51 pm
Same old same old. Too many games yet not nearly enough, heh.
Jun 29, 2016 2:03 pm
Merlin says:
Unless I am missing something I would like to see slots to track hit points and spells.
Spell slots and "Prepared" spells would be great. It would also be great if you could put the level of a spell somewhere and have your list sorted by that. I always hate digging around to remember what spell goes to what level, and what slots I have available. Then on top of that playing a wizard is a whole new game of trying to remember what spells are considered Prepared versus the ones that I know.

Hit dice tracking would also be great. I know you generally have one for every level of a class, but remembering how many has been spent all have to go in notes as well.

It might also be nice, since you have the background listed up in the top area, to have a box for your background where you can put your Bond and Ideal and all that so it's separated out from the notes block.

It's quite a bit of separation but it might make information reference more streamlined.
Jun 29, 2016 2:42 pm
I do actually have a bunch of upgrades for spells in mind, just not sure when I'll get to them. As for current HP, the idea was to track that in the game rather than on the character sheet, but I just never got around to that functionality :/ It was meant to be for every character sheet. I an update for HD and Bond/Ideal though.
Jun 29, 2016 2:45 pm
Keleth says:
I do actually have a bunch of upgrades for spells in mind, just not sure when I'll get to them. As for current HP, the idea was to track that in the game rather than on the character sheet, but I just never got around to that functionality :/ It was meant to be for every character sheet. I an update for HD and Bond/Ideal though.
Oh man, the idea of system-and-character-specific elements that are tracked on the post instead of on the character sounds really interesting and really challenging/time-consuming/both. :P

You do not have permission to post in this thread.