[LFP] Symbaroum - Rescue from Thistle Hold

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 2, 2022 7:43 pm
Invites sent to the second group, cowleyc, zagrave, Harrigan, Thielindra, and Falconloft.
Jul 2, 2022 7:52 pm
I've ran the system for a few months, but in my homebrew world. Would love to experience the real setting. (I guess should you need an alternate).
Last edited July 2, 2022 7:53 pm
Jul 2, 2022 8:36 pm
TheOrsini says:
I've ran the system for a few months, but in my homebrew world. Would love to experience the real setting. (I guess should you need an alternate).
This might be your lucky day, as due to some unforeseen new responsibilities I don't think I'll have the time to see this through properly.
Jul 2, 2022 9:26 pm
rp_anon says:
TheOrsini says:
This might be your lucky day, as due to some unforeseen new responsibilities I don't think I'll have the time to see this through properly.
Rough, rp_anon, but this is a good time to step back, if that's your decision.
Jul 3, 2022 2:12 am
Well, I will do my best to fill some I'm assuming big shoes, if that is what is decided. *Cracks open the black book.*
Last edited July 3, 2022 2:13 am
Jul 3, 2022 2:30 am
TheOrsini says:
Well, I will do my best to fill some I'm assuming big shoes, if that is what is decided. *Cracks open the black book.*
Feel free. Just bad timing for me unfortunately. Good luck all!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.