Ttrpg Streamed Shows

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 10, 2022 2:46 am
So what are some of your favorite Ttrpg streamed shows like dnd and more?

I am currently enjoying High rollers dnd, Mistletoe, Godforged, Critical Role Campaign 3, World of Io games Phase 3 which is Pipe dreamers, Deadbeats, Curious Curios and March on Faewunder, The Dungeon Run Season 2, Fate and Fortune, and that is it for the Dnd streamed shows I watch. They are all pretty good.
Jul 10, 2022 3:02 am
I don't watch as many stream APs anymore, but I did really enjoy CR season 1. Me, Myself and Die is a great solo stream.
Jul 10, 2022 3:05 am
Awesome Mcbutterpants. I'll definitely need to check that out sometime.

I also enjoy the Dnd beyond Charity one shot games and other one shot games too like the recent one they just did of the Fiend of Hollow Mine which was a day of the dead themed dnd game. You can see them on the dnd beyond YouTube channel.
Jul 10, 2022 3:30 am
When I did watch Actual Plays, I really liked Esper the Bard.
Jul 10, 2022 3:53 am
Don't have time to watch their streamed content (prefer audio podcast) but anything by Glass Cannon Podcast/Network (via Twitch and YouTube) you can't go wrong with. Great chemistry, stories, nice mix of humor and drama.

KCC

Jul 10, 2022 7:22 am
Missed the boat on Crit Role 1. Watched about 80% of Crit Role 2 and then bounced off. Didn’t bother with CR3.

Did enjoy Pretending to be People. But again, watched maybe 45 out of 120(?) episodes.
Jul 10, 2022 8:08 am
I listened to a good bunch of Pretending to be People. It started out pretty fun but dropped off in quality for me as it got more and more convoluted.
Jul 10, 2022 11:31 am
ctme2000 says:
Don't have time to watch their streamed content (prefer audio podcast) but anything by Glass Cannon Podcast/Network (via Twitch and YouTube) you can't go wrong with. Great chemistry, stories, nice mix of humor and drama.
I've watched a couple of episodes with Glass Cannon featuring guest stars like Seth Skorkowski. That was a fun watch.
Jul 10, 2022 2:03 pm
Yeah when I watch dnd streamed shows I have to dedicate a day to catch up on the episodes and stuff and pause them so I can go back and watch it later.
Jul 10, 2022 6:09 pm
I really enjoyed watching Acquisitions Incorporated. It's a bit on the silly side (which I like) but also very well put together.
Yogsquest is also a great, silly one. It's a pretty short series. Made me laugh quite a bit.
I also like watching Adam Koebel as a GM. (Not counting the stuff that he got in trouble for :S)
Jul 10, 2022 6:47 pm
I’m hooked on the Stream of Chaos, Chaosium’s channel where they play Call of Cthulhu and Runequest. They recently finished A Call to Harvest, a campaign I ran here for the last five years and are now on The Two Headed Serpent.
Jul 16, 2022 10:36 pm
I actually enjoy watching ttrpg dnd streamed games with voice only because I think the ones that show the characters instead of a person's face are better storytelling wise that's why I enjoy the World of IO streamed games for phase 3 right now. Haven't found many other ones yet besides Tales of Merendia and more but am always on the lookout for them.

Also in regular dnd streamed games Children of Earte on the Demiplane YouTube channel Gmed by Deborah Ann woll is pretty good so far too.
Jul 17, 2022 12:23 am
witchdoctor says:
ctme2000 says:
I've watched a couple of episodes with Glass Cannon featuring guest stars like Seth Skorkowski. That was a fun watch.
Agreed, that was a fun one. CoC meets Anchorman. They're doing a Mask of Nyrotheltep and DG Impossible Landscapes run thru as well that are both turning out to be fantastic, esp the latter.
Jul 17, 2022 1:18 am
Knifesedgegames says:
I’m hooked on the Stream of Chaos, Chaosium’s channel where they play Call of Cthulhu and Runequest. They recently finished A Call to Harvest, a campaign I ran here for the last five years and are now on The Two Headed Serpent.
Ooh, Two Headed Serpent seems like a fun adventure. I watched Seth Skorkowski's review of it and it looked wild.
Aug 4, 2022 11:42 am
I've started watching NY by Night. It's a Vampire the Masquerade 5e stream. It's only about 4 episodes in right now, but it's been good so far.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.