Logbook Entry: 2400-04-02 - Bread for the people

load previous
Sep 29, 2022 8:28 pm
By way of introduction, "Acker" is all she says.

Sitting at the round galley table she considers what Ethan has said.

"We were hired by United Planets Organization; Sahawande Uragan. And yeah we were only told we'd be delivering humanitarian aide in the for of supplies. In fact, that's all our mission was, real or imagined."

She sips loudly from her coffee. "So you're saying we were duped, really."

"If we're gonna renegotiate, it could help us to know who this someone is that you're looking for."
Sep 30, 2022 7:42 am
Meantime Landonis finishes fixing the shuttle and swaps Ezra on the pilot seat "take a break boss. You look tired. I'll take it from here"
OOC:
Just saying bye 'incharacter' to our leaving player ;)
Last edited September 30, 2022 7:43 am
Sep 30, 2022 8:41 am
"If it was UPO - I don't think there will be problems with payment... at least for the official part of the mission. But maybe your contract will be extended somehow?" - Ethan smiled.

"All in due time. For now all I can tell you is that I'm looking for a... child. Quite special one." - he looked at them trying to guess what they are thinking about it.

"But first we have to wait for his coordinates and next instructions. We will see who and when will provide them... And if there will be problem with that... - he hesitated for a moment - I was 'equipped' with a means to make it worthwhile for you too, to look for him with me on our own. But that will be avialable only after finding him. And I have my personal reasons to find him too..." - Ethan looked worried a little. It was about the mission or the person he was looking for?

"Meanwhile I can see you got here a nice little medbay... it would be a waste to leave it not used. Don't you think? And probably there are many other things that I can do to 'pay' for my stay here on your ship. As every ordinary 'mercenary doctor' without a mission would? You know what I mean?"

Davith looked into their eyes:
"So what do you say? Will you take me on a little vacation themed 'mercenary doctor paradise' ? What is even worse: I will have to pay for them - this way or another." - he acted as he would take a pose to present himself - mockingly of course.
OOC:
This RP was to "shorten" this storyline. AFAIK GM has ather plans for us. If he changed his mind he will tell me probably;) And if you liked those ideas, you can also whisper a word to him:)
Oct 1, 2022 6:58 pm
Acker puts her mug in the washer with the conclusion of Ethan's explanation.

She nods at the new crewmember. "Well, as long as we get our payment from the UPO, it couldn't hurt to have you around. Make yourself comfy in there Doc."

Over the comm to Landonis, "Jump us to the nearest station so we can transmit to Sahawande and tell them what's up."
Oct 2, 2022 9:57 pm
As you depart the system you find the time to transmit a notice to Sahawande that the job is done. Without answering any questions that you may have he tells you to meet him at Pisces 15-3-4 for your mission debriefing

We continue in the next thread

Thread locked