(Recruitment) SHADOWRUN 5e

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Aug 19, 2022 1:06 am
I know I'm super late, but if you need someone to fill a spot I'd be more than happy to do so. I have both played and GMed SR5 quite a bit so I am very familiar with the system. As for a character I would probably want to play either a mundane/unaug human "edge lord" (character archetype, not personality) or perhaps a MysAd.
Aug 20, 2022 11:09 am
KingHotTrash says:
I'm late but super interested if there is still room. I can basically fit in wherever but I was considering an Adept or Mage of some kind.
Hey KingHotTrash, our cyberpunk game's still chugging along, but we haven't heard from you for two weeks. Saw this post of yours pop up so I decided to check in with you here.
Aug 20, 2022 7:37 pm
BedzoneII says:
KingHotTrash says:
I'm late but super interested if there is still room. I can basically fit in wherever but I was considering an Adept or Mage of some kind.
Hey KingHotTrash, our cyberpunk game's still chugging along, but we haven't heard from you for two weeks. Saw this post of yours pop up so I decided to check in with you here.
On that note - we now have a space open for another player! If you are keen - please just let me know!
Aug 21, 2022 12:25 am
Grezen says:
BedzoneII says:
KingHotTrash says:
On that note - we now have a space open for another player! If you are keen - please just let me know!
Very keen indeed. As I posted above I have a lot of experience with SR5 and am pretty flexible with what I play.
Sep 16, 2022 12:08 pm
It seems the Shadowrun curse strikes again :(
Sep 16, 2022 2:33 pm
nezzeraj says:
The Shadowrun Curse?
Sep 16, 2022 2:45 pm
Better than the Savage Worlds curse! But this too shall pass. 😑
Sep 16, 2022 2:53 pm
MaJunior says:
nezzeraj says:
The Shadowrun Curse?
Some systems just have a tendency to have games die fairly early on. Shadowrun and Starfinder are two main ones. And Savage Worlds used to be like that for a while but that seems to have resolved itself
Sep 16, 2022 3:19 pm
bowlofspinach says:

Some systems just have a tendency to have games die fairly early on. Shadowrun and Starfinder are two main ones. And Savage Worlds used to be like that for a while but that seems to have resolved itself
Huh... interesting. I just always figured that was the nature of PbP more than anything.
Sep 16, 2022 3:20 pm
(There's also the disappearing GMs theory...)
Sep 16, 2022 3:51 pm
Quote:
Huh... interesting. I just always figured that was the nature of PbP more than anything.
It is. Humans are just wired to notice patterns and it happening more with some systems (even if it's just purely random) is something some people pick up on and start calling a curse
Sep 16, 2022 5:16 pm
im interested in joining if possible
Sep 16, 2022 5:40 pm
The GM has zzz'ed out. I don't think this game is happening anymore
Sep 16, 2022 6:21 pm
Jackwolfking says:
Lol this post made my day
Sep 16, 2022 6:30 pm
nezzeraj says:
Jackwolfking says:
Lol this post made my day
Yay?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.