Recruiting for a Fate game set in Rifts

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedFate CorePrivate1 / dayJoshuaMabry
This is a game set in Palladium Books' Rifts Earth using the Fate game system. I use Fate Condensed as my primary reference, although we will probably modify and tweak things as we get off the ground to account for the gonzo craziness of Rifts. The game will be set in the winter of 109 P.A. after the fall of Tolkeen. Players will be playing members of the Tomorrow Legion from Savage Worlds Rifts, and while there will be some sandboxiness to the game, there are definite big bads to fight and a quest to be completed. You will meet demons, Deevils, Vampires, Splugorth and more and travel the length and breadth of the Megaverse before the game ends.

The setting is a violent and horrific one, and while I will not portray or condone sexual violence or violence towards children, there will be graphic violence. There are also examples of slavery and drug use in the setting.

I intend this to be an ongoing campaign. Post frequency is once a day. Folks will of course have life things that are more important than Gamersplane, all I ask is that you keep me posted about when you have to take a break and when you'll be back.

I welcome anyone and everyone regardless of experience level with the setting or the rules. This will be first come first served. Right now I'm capping it at five players and have already had one person express interest.

Aug 16, 2022 10:39 pm
Like the sign says. :-) Please post here or pm me if interested.
Aug 16, 2022 11:28 pm
Interested.
I´m experienced in Fate, including hits like Wearing the Cape, venture city etc.

My knowledge of Rifts is limited, though. Just as deep as the Savage world rifts book goes. But from what I saw and heard of the setting I am just hyped.
Aug 16, 2022 11:43 pm
Okay Althrion, I've invited you. There was a glitch though, and I somehow invited you multiple times. Sorry about that.
Aug 17, 2022 8:50 am
I would need to read over the rules for Fate so I can understand it better but I'd be down for some Rifts goodness.
Aug 17, 2022 12:58 pm
Well I happen to have a temporal mage without a home if you'll have me.
Aug 17, 2022 4:39 pm
And with that I’m all full up. Thanks for the fast responses folks.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.