Interest Check: Urban Shadows in the WoD

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 19, 2022 10:02 pm
Hey everyone, just gauging interest in a game of Urban Shadows (1e) but with two changes, one we would use the World of Darkness fan made supplement which allows you to have multiple types of the same playbook flavored differently (for example, two Vamps with one flavored Nosferatu and another flavored Malkavian). Fae playbook would be Changelings, etc. I would still encourage cross-genre play though.

Second change is that we would have more factions than the RAW, instead of just Night, Power, etc, we would use WoD factions based on the characters we create. These factions would be decided by the MC and players during session zero and more might be added during play.

Would there be interest in this type of game?
Aug 20, 2022 5:09 pm
Hi,

I love Urban Shadows, but I'm afraid I'm not that familiar with WoD's lore. In fact, I only played a few VtM games back in the 90s, so I guess it's been quite a while now... ^_^'

Is this hack something that can be publicly shared, so we can check it out? To see if this is down my alley or not.

Thanks!
Last edited August 20, 2022 5:19 pm
Aug 20, 2022 8:01 pm
I know that the creator of this fan-made supplement is in no way trying to make money from this and has shared it publicly on Google Plus in the past, but that site is no longer working.

I found this link. Let me know if it works.

https://epage.pub/doc/urban-shadows-world-of-darkness-w2gv282qx3
Aug 20, 2022 10:34 pm
It works, thanks! Will have a look
Aug 22, 2022 11:14 am
I'll throw my hat in, sounds interesting.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.