[Recruiting] Trophy Dark

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedCustomPrivate1 / daySavvyrfg
In Trophy Dark, you play a treasure-hunter intent on entering the forests, ruins, and other haunted spaces of the world in search of riches. However, your treasure-hunter is doomed -- in the end, the forest always claims those who enter. most never return, and those that do come back with their minds and bodies broken. Fight to survive, but know that you are marked. You will be claimed. You will be the forest's trophy.

Aug 24, 2022 2:23 am
**The Game System:** Trophy Dark

**The Pitch:** In Trophy Dark, you play a treasure-hunter intent on entering the forests, ruins, and other haunted spaces of the world in search of riches. However, your treasure-hunter is doomed -- in the end, the forest always claims those who enter. most never return, and those that do come back with their minds and bodies broken. Fight to survive, but know that you are marked. You will be claimed. You will be the forest's trophy.

**Adult Content/Controversial Themes:** This is a horror game. There will be general themes of horror and body horror. Some incursions (what Trophy calls adventures) deal with very specific themes. We will work together as a group to choose an Incursion with themes we are all okay with.

**Character Restrictions:** You create your character by rolling them randomly from some tables provided. You may get one reroll per table.

**Game Duration and Post Frequency:** This is a one shot that has the potential to turn into a Trophy Gold campaign if the players are interested. Post frequency would be 1-2 times a day at least.

**Specialized Software/Resources:** None. We should be able to just play in the forums, unless everyone is interested in playing on Discord.

**Player Experience Requirements:** None necessary. Just know that this game isn't only about rolling dice. There are narrative aspects for you to play into as well.

**How to Apply:** First come, first serve. Just looking for a max of 3 players.
This game is friendly and open to everyone.
Aug 24, 2022 10:59 pm
I'm interested. I have a copy of Trophy Dark.
Aug 24, 2022 11:43 pm
Awesome, invited you ^_^
Aug 26, 2022 8:34 pm
I have skimmed a few incursions... but, I doubt I remember any of the specifics... Just FYI, if you were planning on using a published one.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.