[Interest check] INFINITY RPG with FREE QuickStart

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 25, 2022 8:56 am
Hi I think to GM INFINITY RPG with the rules from one of quickstarter rules. Using pre-gen characters from those pdfs. So I won't help you with character creation if you want to have custom character - as I don't even have the core rule books yet. The promise is simple: lets get into it fast and dirty, not wasting time for long preparations - just to check this world and rule set. I'm not very experienced but think I will be able to handle it:) For now it is planed as one shot, but if the players and the game will be good... we may continue it:)
Frequency: 1 post every two days or faster. I will try to make it 1 or more a day, but we will see.
Start would be 15-30 days from now.

Anyone interested?
Cheers!
Aug 25, 2022 1:43 pm
Would love to play Infinity. Love 2d20 and while I have the pdf from the kickstarter, I haven't had the chance to test it yet.
Aug 25, 2022 2:31 pm
Great! Now we only need 2-3 more people and I will start to slowly prepare for this.

PDF is also available at:
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/159673/INFINITY-RPG-FREE-Quickstart?term=infinity+RPG

but I have made a special version of it with Adventure cut out - so anyone will not get any accidental spoilers:
Rules and pre-gen only version

You do not have permission to post in this thread.