Tavrn, the TTRPG social media app.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 25, 2022 12:01 pm
Hey ya'll.

I'm not super interested in social media, and to be honest this particular project leaves me relatively uninterested, but I thought it might be something that is very much interesting for some of you. Maybe even something that is exactly what you were looking for...

So the project is called Tavrn. It is a social media app that will allow gamers to find other gamers for, well, gaming. It should be going live on Kickstarter in the near future. So if you feel like it is something that interests you, give it a look, maybe back it up when the KS goes live, and if it works, it might be something worth adding to my list of gaming resources.
Last edited August 25, 2022 12:02 pm
Jan 17, 2023 3:08 pm
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I've been into gaming since the Covid shutdowns started because I was so bored and wanted to entertain myself. I even started streaming my games on youtube and tiktok. Moreover, some of my gaming-related videos on tiktok quickly became popular, so I decided to make even more. I sometimes buy tiktok views to maintain the number of followers. Now I use websites for searching for new games. I need to constantly update my content and show something new to my followers in order to stay interesting!
Last edited January 20, 2023 1:44 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.