[Interest check] The One Ring 2e intro

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedThe One RingPublic1 / dayBechDK
https://assets.dicebreaker.com/the-one-ring-2e-rpg-wip-artwork-closeup.png/BROK/thumbnail/1200x900/quality/100/the-one-ring-2e-rpg-wip-artwork-closeup.png

The Conspiracy of the Red Book is a series of short adventures set in The Shire 20 years after Bilbo´s return from The Lonely Mountain.

A group of young hobbits are summoned to Bag End on a request from Biblo that is yet to be revealed....

Sep 13, 2022 10:12 am
I would like to try out The One Ring second edition and run the introdoctory adventure The Conspiracy of the Red Book - a series of short adventures set in The Shire. There are 6 premade hobbit characters, which we can modify if you want.

This is my very first GM experience and my first experience with the system. However - I have been playing RPG for decades and pbp for a couple of years now here on GP (and love it!) So this game is meant as an easy going, fun learning experience, where you can get a feel of the system and I can try out the GM experience in a secure environment (it’s The Shire - what’s to be affraid of!)

There are five chapters and after each chapter we can decide if you want more. Six pre-made hobbit characters.

I may continue the game in which case we can make new characters.
Sep 13, 2022 2:31 pm
I'm definitely interested in this, I purchased all of the Kickstarter options most of which arrived a while back but have (shamefully) yet to play the game. I'm more than happy to play any of the pre-made characters without modification.

What kind of posting regime do you want? I should easily be able to manage at least once a day.
Sep 13, 2022 3:05 pm
I was going to DM it for my children, but haven’t read it yet. So it would be a real treat to experience it "from the other side" first! So count me in please. Pre-gens all good for me. I play this system on other platform, but I’m relatively new to it too. So I think I will be perfect fit for this company:) Like episodic approach too.
Sep 13, 2022 3:58 pm
That sounds wonderfull 🙂 About post rating: I would aim at 3 - 4 post a week. I don’t want to pressure people, but if conversation/action is lively, then ill scale up the response raring. I think we will find a natural speed
Sep 13, 2022 8:12 pm
I would be very interested in One Ring 2e game. I love LOTR and the mechanics (d12+d6s) seems really cool.

I could commit to a least a post a day.

My kids are too young for LOTR but I’m ready to read The Hobbit to them when they are older.
Last edited September 13, 2022 8:18 pm
Sep 13, 2022 8:16 pm
I would definitely be interested. I've never touched the system but I love LotR and have been playing RPGs for ages.
Sep 13, 2022 8:35 pm
I'm very interested. I have run one game of the One Ring 2e here on GP and would love to try it as a player to see how that feels.
Happy to use premade characters.
Sep 14, 2022 6:42 am
Amazing 🤩 Looks like we have a fellowship. Thank you all for jumping in.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.