Newbie to the Play by Post Realms!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 10, 2016 3:37 pm
Hello there!

I am the one known as Kaito Cain, shortened to Kaito if you wish. I have been a longtime player of many live games, and with my time dwindling due to raising a lovely wee one and work responsibilities, I can no longer allot the time needed to play for hours straight in any games I was playing in and I have turned to the realms of PBP. After hearing about the site on the Modifier podcast, I instantly called my wife (as I was on the road) and asked her to check this place out for me.

I have been a permanent GM since my introduction into the hobby and have run many different games. My current favorites are: 5th Edition D&D, Open Versatile Anime RPG, Anima Prime, Stars without Number, and Basic Fantasy. I also have ran and quite enjoy pretty much anything that is Powered By the Apocolypse. I would be happy to run or play in any of the games above, and have a few things in the works for a few of them as well that I have been thinking about dropping here and seeing how they float.

Anywho.. Nice to meet you folks, and I can't wait to get to know you all more!
Jul 10, 2016 3:58 pm
Hi Kaitocain! A little fugure gamer can be a drain on the time until they stop eating the meeples and miniatures... I actually need to learn about the Apocalypse system so I can start adding games that use it. I'm sure you'll find stuff that catches your interest, either playing or GMing, whichever you prefer.
Jul 10, 2016 5:39 pm
Welcome! I'm in exactly the same boat as you, sought out PbP as a way of maintaining the hobby despite little time-munchers. It has worked out really well.
Jul 12, 2016 1:05 pm
Hello and welcome.
Jul 12, 2016 1:40 pm
Welcome, Kaito. It's great to have you join us.
Jul 12, 2016 2:50 pm
Thank you all for the welcomes. Once I can overcome my anxieties about running a game again, I think I'll see how to get this thing going.
Jul 12, 2016 7:32 pm
Welcome Kaitocain! I'm also pretty interested in PbtA games and might be trying to GM one soonish. Still new to PbP and I'm looking to get the lay of the land first.
Jul 18, 2016 7:32 pm
Welcome to the great community of players. There is allot of 5e going on as well other games.

Enjoy!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.