Got two more 5e games for those interested!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 11, 2016 9:21 am
Just thought I'd advertise them here, seems to be too be more people then games on offer.

Lighthearted guild game, play multiple characters!

Play a game set in the Darksouls World (albiet in a custom region)

I'll preferentially accept newer players / players without games.
Jul 11, 2016 10:50 am
I would like to participate, but 2 post per day, I think, I cant manage. What size of the post required? Is simple "i see that, do this, say Nay!" would be enough?

edit: What kind of deadline for post 1? until 6pm? and second until 6am? What time zones? Or I can do 2 posts in succession, will it be enough?
Last edited July 11, 2016 10:55 am
Jul 11, 2016 10:52 am
I don't expect two post per day, it's more a guideline then a rule. I tend to start my games with solo threads anyway to give you a chance to find a comfortable pace.
Jul 11, 2016 10:57 am
Would 2-3 posts a week be sufficient for this game?
Jul 11, 2016 10:59 am
I haven't played a game here yet, and would love to join one of yours!
Jul 11, 2016 11:57 am
Mihey - let's give it a go, we will see what pace the game settles into during the solo threads. Could I suggest the curse of the darksign game, as guild of dungeoneering will probably involve more faster pace.

Cmbrian - Your already in Curse of the Darksign, you should have some messages from me ;). I'll hold saw you applying for Guild of Dungeoneering as well, I hope you don't mind if I wait a little bit before bringing you into that game, to give as many people as possible a chance to get into a game.
Jul 11, 2016 12:29 pm
I am interested in the Guild game. But I am already in a whole bunch of games here so I hesitate to join not because I can't manage it, but because I want to give others a chance, particularly those who are having trouble finding games. Still, I've applied. :-D
Jul 11, 2016 12:33 pm
I'll hold onto your application Jabes, in case we don't get a good turn out. As I said though, I will hold out for some newer players first.
Jul 11, 2016 9:05 pm
I'd like to join please if you still have a space
Jul 11, 2016 10:03 pm
Hey Turukawa, still got room in both, just head over to the link you find more interesting above and then sign on.
Jul 14, 2016 8:18 am
One of the players in curse of the darksign dropped out, so we have a seat available!
Jul 14, 2016 8:45 am
love to play im new to pbp gaming and this website bu have played 5e for 2 yrs

You do not have permission to post in this thread.