Any Board Game Arean Players?

Oct 2, 2022 3:36 pm
Wife and I have been enjoying boardgamearean.com for a while now. They have....a lot, no idea really how many games. We play a lot of Carcassonne (only 1st 3 expansions available) but they just added Ticket to Ride and Wingspan too. There's a yearly subscription to get access to everything but I believe you can join others' games even if you're on the free membership. Pretty sure I did that at first.

Worth checking out if you play a lot of games or even want to try out a game before buying.

They don't have Gloomhaven but hopefully everyone grabbed that from Epic when it was offered free recently.
Last edited October 2, 2022 9:38 pm
Oct 2, 2022 6:24 pm
Wingspan is an excellent game especially if you are a birder. Aesthetically amazing, easy enough for an 11-year-old, yet challenging enough for adults That's a great idea, to try before buying. Thanks for sharing!
Oct 3, 2022 7:51 am
I had a user, but haven't visited the site for 7 years. Just got a Living Dead Achievement. They offer more games now, and don't think they used to have tutorials (though I can be wrong about this), so hard to learn the games. Might try to find time to play.
Oct 3, 2022 4:05 pm
Yucata, another awesome site
Mainly euro
Last edited October 3, 2022 4:07 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.