hoping to enrich my dating lifestyle, need lots of

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 12, 2016 12:02 am
Gday,I am writing this post, since I've been having trouble for ages to get to know gals, I do not know if it has something connected to myself, or maybe if it is just out of awful luck.
I am hanging out around numerous times weekly, most commonly to clubs and pubs, It is been quite hard for me personally, mainly because I'm not really the guy that is famous for how sociable or outgoing he is. I felt kind of uncomfortable and also distressed, and it is truly hard to me (even more) to speak in these kinds of enviroment with the gals, even thought, I've accomplished it, I've not experienced a great deal of succes, do you folks give me some assistance?
Jul 12, 2016 12:23 am
I'm not sure how much help you're going to find here, haha. Srsly though, if you're not really into clubs and pubs then you risk meeting a girl who is by going to such places. Find a hobby that you're actually keen on, and go to such places where the hobby is practiced. You may meet some new friends, and they may either include people with whom you may hit it off, or they might know someone that matches you.

Friends of friends, or some one nerdy the same ways you are. That's your best bet.
Jul 12, 2016 7:27 am
Yeah, I spent many years of my life in pubs and clubs with very little romantic success. I tended to meet more people when doing other things; travelling, working, studying, or other types of leisure activity (scuba diving in particular for me).

Just get out and try new things, but focus on things you will enjoy. Don't just choose something that you think ladies will be doing (I tried yoga once looking for women, imagine what would happen in that situation in a sit-com. That.)
Jul 12, 2016 7:54 am
Met my girl through comic conventions/nerd meet-ups when I was in high school. She was cool so I invited her to my D&D group. We became close friends and now she's the girl of my dreams.
Jul 12, 2016 10:59 am
Just because I'm not sure of this is spam or not, I'm locking this thread for now, until the author reaches out to me via PM or posts elsewhere.
Jul 13, 2016 4:20 am
thank u all for your answers, and yeah I agree i do have to try different environments :)
Jul 13, 2016 5:26 am
Instead of spending time at pubs, maybe try something that you're more comfortable with. Perhaps a gaming store or a convention would be better. Chances are that any girl you meet at a bar will be the type that likes to hang out at bars and if you're not into that then there's already one strike against it working out in any meaningful way.
Jul 13, 2016 6:55 am
you could always try internet dating! the odds are good... but the goods are odd
Jul 13, 2016 2:57 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
you could always try internet dating! the odds are good... but the goods are odd
That comment made my day. XD

You do not have permission to post in this thread.