Updating GPs look! Sorta...

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 16, 2016 10:34 pm
Hey Keleth, is it possible to change a personal setting per account, to make the background of the website a darker color?
Jul 16, 2016 10:45 pm
Holmag says:
Hey Keleth, is it possible to change a personal setting per account, to make the background of the website a darker color?
Not right now, though in the future, there will be themes.
Jul 26, 2016 9:32 pm
kalajel says:
Now, if only there could be a "Back to the forums" button at the bottom of the thread as well as on top... :D
I'd love a floating 'back' button of some sort that would flow with the page, so I wouldn't have to go all the way down or up to get there. But failing that i'd take one at the bottom for sure.

Note that I still have weird anchors for the links. I'll take some screen caps. Not critical.
Jul 27, 2016 12:18 pm
I've spotted a bit of bug. Clicking on the Games anchor in the nav doesn't direct you to the game page, it just opens the dropdown.

I've tested it a couple of machines on chrome. Disabling JS seems to resolve the issue so I'm guessing it's something to do with the script to trigger the dropdown.
Jul 27, 2016 12:29 pm
TonyG says:
I've spotted a bit of bug. Clicking on the Games anchor in the nav doesn't direct you to the game page, it just opens the dropdown.

I've tested it a couple of machines on chrome. Disabling JS seems to resolve the issue so I'm guessing it's something to do with the script to trigger the dropdown.
That's actually working as expected, the bug is that I'm an idiot who didn't include the "My Games" link in the drop down...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.