Pokemon Tabletop United

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 12, 2016 10:19 am
If you like Pokemon, check out this game.

It seems pretty complicated, but I can probably try running a one-shot of this in a couple months. Would anyone be interested?

//Handle
Jul 12, 2016 11:41 am
I'll check it out later but I like trying to be the very best like no one ever was... since I can't check it out from work do you play Pokémon or a trainer?
Jul 12, 2016 12:02 pm
A trainer, from the looks of it, different archetypes get different abilities and stuff. The Pokemon you get seem to work the same way they do in the games, but I haven't looked at the combat system yet.
Jul 12, 2016 5:08 pm
A pokemon Tabletop, It can be a disaster as it can be glorious. Has someone already test it?
Jul 12, 2016 8:18 pm
In a couple of months I might be interested.
Jul 12, 2016 9:47 pm
I've always wanted to play PTU! I look forward to it.
Jul 12, 2016 10:16 pm
I actually ran this system live a year or so back for a few of my friends. Its a bit unwieldy, but I feel like a PBP setup will make the book keeping a bit easier overall. I'm in when you run it, should I not be too overwhelmed with other things at the time.
Jul 15, 2016 11:01 am
I was finally able to check out the PDfs.
Jul 15, 2016 12:39 pm
I've seen a few pokemons RPG already. I did not had the opportunity to read any of them yet though...
Jul 16, 2016 9:33 am
I'm reading it now as well, since I finally have time. It's a looooot of info, but with PbP at least we have time to check the rules in-game.
Jul 18, 2016 4:17 am
Its a bookkeepers dream game. I loved it, but couldnt automate enough if it to become usable at the game table. I think havig it wholey online might help.
Jul 18, 2016 9:20 am
Kaitocain says:
Its a bookkeepers dream game. I loved it, but couldnt automate enough if it to become usable at the game table. I think havig it wholey online might help.
Oooo =D
Jul 23, 2016 6:29 pm
A group of friends and I tried to set up a Pokémon game a while ago but it never got off the ground. So I'm definitely interested in this.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.