7th Sea 2e NEW GAME

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 13, 2016 12:55 am
Ok, y'all Pressured me into it (and I'm all outta Raises!) so here we go. Brainstorming thread for another 7th Sea game.

I have two spots open, and they're going fast!
OOC:

Due to over-interest in my other game, the following three people have first right of refusal on slots. If they decline, I will open up more:

• falryx
• Friar_Tuk
• WanderingPenitent
Last edited July 13, 2016 12:58 am
Jul 13, 2016 1:00 am
I mean, I know I'm already playing in one, but if there's room, I'd love to play more. If you got others in mind, go with them first.
Jul 13, 2016 1:01 am
Joeycrak says:
I mean, I know I'm already playing in one, but if there's room, I'd love to play more. If you got others in mind, go with them first.
Are you stalking me or 7th Sea? :p
Jul 13, 2016 1:05 am
I am in! I can start making a character once we know what kind of game it is (intrigue, piracy, etc.)
Jul 13, 2016 1:16 am
I'd like to decline - I'm slow to get going in the one I am in (sorry @darthoingoboingo) so I shouldn't take up another slot while I'm learning the system. Thank you for the invite! I'll use just the one game to get a feel for the system. Let's spread the love!
Jul 13, 2016 1:20 am
Also, please post here if you're interested before applying to the game. I'd like to know who you are first.
Jul 13, 2016 2:05 am
EldritchFire says:
Joeycrak says:
Will you be hurt if i say 7th Sea?
Jul 13, 2016 2:31 am
Joeycrak says:
EldritchFire says:
Joeycrak says:
Will you be hurt if i say 7th Sea?
* Sniffle * No * sniffle*

😭
Jul 13, 2016 7:00 am
I'd be interested. let me know if you still need warm bodies
Jul 13, 2016 11:27 pm
Sorry, I think I applied to the game before posting here... Very new to the system, just got the pdfs a couple hours ago. If you're ok with a very new newbie I'd be very interested.
Jul 13, 2016 11:38 pm
It's a new edition of the game. We're all a little bit newbies.
Jul 14, 2016 1:04 am
tawlguymat says:
Sorry, I think I applied to the game before posting here... Very new to the system, just got the pdfs a couple hours ago. If you're ok with a very new newbie I'd be very interested.
I have 2 players in my other game who don't know what they're doing, so it's totally OK if you don't know what's going on :p
Jul 14, 2016 3:34 am
Joeycrak, since you're in my other game, I'm going to hold off on accepting you to see if others want to join first. If the game isn't full by Tuesday you're in.
Last edited July 14, 2016 3:35 am
Jul 16, 2016 7:59 pm
Game's full. If you've applied, check to see that you've been accepted. And please come over to the game forum and let's get this party started!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.