Ask Me Anything: witchdoctor

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Oct 17, 2022 5:24 pm
Quote:
I want to say Firefly had a Cortex based game but I could be wrong...
Yes, there's a Firefly version as well, but I never looked at it. I think that one's more action focused while Smallville is...
Quote:
Do you think the Smallville game fit the tone and feel of the TV show well?
...much more drama focused. So I would say, yes, it definitely hits the right tone. It's all about interpersonal angst and drama, about your convictions and relationships, rather than your powers.
It also has a pretty big GM section that gives tips for different types of episodes and how to run them (like an episode where a character gains temporary superpowers or loses their powers for a while - which happened a lot in Smallville, if I recall correctly).

If you, like me, think CW shows are the highest form of superhero art, then you'll like this game 😄
Oct 17, 2022 6:20 pm
bowlofspinach says:

If you, like me, think CW shows are the highest form of superhero art, then you'll like this game 😄
When you think everything is about you and you're momentarily confused when you showed bowlofspinach any superhero art!
Last edited October 17, 2022 6:20 pm
Oct 17, 2022 6:25 pm
I can totally relate. I randomly saw someone on reddit the other day mention Spinach and my immediate thought was that they must be talking about me 😄

Len

Oct 21, 2022 6:10 pm
@witchdoctor When are we going to play a game together? :) Looking forward to it whenever it happens.
Oct 21, 2022 11:43 pm
I'd enjoy that! Maybe we'll have a game that overlaps someday or I'll run one you'd be interested in playing. I look forward to that.
Last edited October 22, 2022 7:07 am
Oct 22, 2022 3:40 am
I can definitely recommend Witchdoctor as a player.
Now if only he could learn to use quotation marks 🙃

You do not have permission to post in this thread.