[Interest Check] Alternatives

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedSavage WorldsPrivate3 / weekWhtKnt
You are a mundane individual who dreams of fortune and glory. Your chance for such comes when a mysterious portal opens in the city park. Adventure beckons. Will you answer?

Nov 5, 2022 3:17 am
OOC:
I'm on vacation right now, but I thought that I would float this out there and gauge interest.
I propose a Savage Worlds game with an air of mystery to it. You hold down a mundane job, in a mundane world, doing mundane things. But secretly, you long for adventure. Thus, when a mysterious glowing portal opens in a field outside of town, you are among the first to investigate. Where does it lead, if anywhere? What adventures or dangers might lie within? Will you be brave enough to find out? Come with us on a grand adventure for the ages...

I'm looking for six players to portray perfectly ordinary modern people thrust into a decidedly unusual situation. You can hold any job, from doctor or lawyer to drifter or petty criminal. What brings you together is a thirst for more than what you have, a drive for adventure and excitement. Are you bold enough to chance the portal and see what lies beyond? Or will you return to your perfectly mundane life and merely dream of that which you seek? Opportunity knocks... will you answer?
Nov 5, 2022 5:02 am
Yes. I am the reason isekai exists.
Nov 5, 2022 12:55 pm
I am unfamiliar with the system, but this sounds all kinds of wonderful.
Nov 5, 2022 1:40 pm
Isekai?
You know, they say one of the easiest ways to tell if you're watching a bad isekai anime is if you are watching an isekai anime...

If you'll have me, I'm in. Been wanting to learn the system anyway. (Had a SWADE superhero game that never got started, although I made a character. So... that's my experience thus far. Lol)
Nov 5, 2022 2:07 pm
Color me interested!
Nov 13, 2022 3:03 pm
Just curious if this is still happening?
Nov 13, 2022 9:33 pm
It is, I just need some time to get it moving. Coming off vacation into a hornet's nest of things to do.
Nov 14, 2022 12:30 am
No worries, just wondering. Take your time. Thanks!
Nov 15, 2022 4:33 am
Hmmm... I'd be interested. I've been wanting some more SWADE in my life.
Dec 7, 2022 12:14 am
I have note played any SWADE but I like the campaign hook. Mind if I join?
Dec 7, 2022 4:35 am
No problem. Build a modern era character and jump right in. I'll drop you in with the others.
Dec 7, 2022 8:47 pm
How about a Powerlifting Chef?
Dec 8, 2022 2:26 am
That seems rather hilarious.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.