Newbie, via the Modifier podcast

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 14, 2016 8:40 pm
Hey all,

The Modifier podcast brought me here. IRL I GM a D&D 5e campaign but I don't ever really get to play myself, so when I heard about PbP I thought I'd give it a try! I'm really wanting to play some 5e and try out FFG's Star Wars system, but I'm definitely up for trying other systems too.

Anyway, I look forward to playing with you!
Jul 14, 2016 8:47 pm
Welcome ratcatcher, those systems are very popular on this site so you shouldn't have to wait long to find a game. In fact there are currently people recruiting for 5E games in the Games Tavern, check them out!
Jul 14, 2016 8:50 pm
Welcome, ratcatcher. Check out the New Player Guide (a work in progress) and hope you roll many crits while you're here.
Jul 14, 2016 9:06 pm
Hi ratcatcher! I had a blast being on Modifier; I love that podcast in general. I'm glad it brought you here.

As mentioned above, there are some games you can hop into quickly. And SWFFG is a fantastic system, somehow both mechanical and RP-centric. I'm sure you'll love it.
Jul 14, 2016 9:32 pm
Qralloq says:
Welcome, ratcatcher. Check out the New Player Guide (a work in progress) and hope you roll many crits while you're here.
Have you met our diceroller?
Jul 14, 2016 9:36 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
Qralloq says:
Have you met our diceroller?
Can confirm dice roller's hideous malevolence. keleth pls

Regardless, welcome to GP! gl hf
Jul 15, 2016 5:35 pm
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! Thanks for the advice Qralloq, I'm finding the guide very helpful.
Jul 15, 2016 5:46 pm
Welcome!

Also, glad the guide is helpful (I wrote it)!
Jul 18, 2016 7:28 pm
Hey there welcome to our gaming community. Join and Enjoy!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.