Organizing Custom Game Sheets

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 17, 2022 2:05 am
So my character list is getting really hard to navigate because 90% of my characters are custom sheets. Can we get an extra field in the character library where we can type in the game system for custom sheets as an extra way to sort?
Nov 17, 2022 7:48 am
I don't have that many characters but I agree with this just because I like my stuff orderly
Nov 17, 2022 7:50 am
My character list is so full of sheets, including a whole bunch of NPCs from before the NPC tag was a thing that I've given up on ever navigating it anymore. At least there is a search function, so there's that 😆
Nov 17, 2022 12:52 pm
Can the number of characters sheets on the drop down menu be increased?
I use special symbols like ` and ~ at the start of the sheet name to force ordering of sheets
Nov 17, 2022 12:59 pm
Go to the character sheet you want featured there and hit that little banner thing in the top right corner. Then that particular character will be in the dropdown. I think even if you have more than usually fit onto the dropdown

https://i.imgur.com/ylN684J.png
Nov 17, 2022 1:26 pm
That works.
So for those who have a large # and want to manage their All Characters can an option to control the primary sort order be added so it can be changed to Name/Type/System or Type/Name/System or System/Type/Name etc

You do not have permission to post in this thread.