Larynda's & Quindon's Island Getaway

load previous
Dec 29, 2022 2:41 pm
OOC:
I don't recall anyone mapping before this. If you are mapping everything moving wind will take longer. The island is simple enough that there is no real need.
Quindon makes a ruff sketch of the stones approximate locations relative to each other and a few of the more notable structures. While doing this no additional stones are found reinforcing his conclusion they were hidden and he got lucky in finding the few he did.

Larynda's search along the waters edge shows the river life to be much more in keeping with natural expectations. Tiny minos, insects, plants and mud are easily found. Recalling her lie of undead Larynda believes that increased created from submerged graves often exhibited different traits than of those you have seen. With this in mind, if undead are being created underwater as well as her on the isle then they do not seem to be coming out.
Dec 29, 2022 2:50 pm
You are right, let's go. Larynda agree to move to be able to catch the last pickup boat for the day. With those stones you found and the knowledge expedition posses may be enough to decide what else to be done here.
OOC:
No more actions on the island from me
Dec 29, 2022 6:09 pm
OOC:
I described Quindon drawing a map when he was on the tower of the fortress.

Ok to go back to base.
As Larynda wraps up her inspection, Quindon heads back with her to Big Al and the rendez-vous point.

Big Al

Psybermagi

Dec 29, 2022 7:59 pm
OOC:
missed that first mapping.
Big Al
With the rough map of the stones marked on the back of his island map and no additional clues easily mdiscernable at this tiny you head back to the south west. You find Big Al glowering weakly at a pair of throughly cowed boatmen. Ah, good you're back. turning to the men Now we can go.
You make it baby to the docks where the boatmen quickly scamper of and can be overheard complaining about Al's behavior only to be silenced as he slips up silently behind them, gasping a shoulder of each befit thanking and professorship them to the dock Master and offering to buy them a round at the bar later. You not his hands flex on so slightly and the men struggle only slightly before flinching and eagerly agreeing to the generous offer.
OOC:
you've got the game evening and night to do as you wish. I am wrapping up a scene with the others and will pull you all together in the 'morning'. This weekend or next week
Dec 29, 2022 9:33 pm
Quindon thanks Big Al for keeping the boat atthe island until they arrived. As they return, Quindon takes his two impromptu companions to a few crates on the dock to give them some privacy.

"So, what do you guys think? Debriefing with the outfit’s leader? Perhaps it’ll lead to us getting a better reward. Quindon looks at Big Al. "And you’ve done quite enough to earn your part. So you might as well join us and take the credit that’s due."

Big Al

Psybermagi

Dec 29, 2022 10:02 pm
Big Al
Shrugging, and then wincing, the big human says A life of much accomplishment cut short is worthy of song and story but has little value for wealth. But I will not refuse generosity. Very well.
OOC:
Just to be clear, now that the two of you are together and will be meeting the rest of the characters soon Al will fade into the background and no longer accompany the PC out adventuring. But he still appreciates the relationship which can come into play later interactions.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.