(Closed)(Recruitment Thread) Dishonored 2d20

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Closed2d20 SystemPrivate1 / dayStereoSpade
The Dishonored 2d20 tabletop roleplaying game transports you to the Empire of the Isles and beyond, to the conspiracies and machinations of its political class, religious sects, and populist factions. Creating original characters and playing a story of assassins, duelists, explorers, and scholars, you can forge your destiny and even touch the Void. Dishonored presents a grim, merciless world, of toil and working-class strife, and glistening regency halls.

Nov 26, 2022 3:08 am
(WARNING: There are subjects that might upset you like murder, prostitution, basically anything mature that was in the original game might appear.)

The Dishonored 2d20 tabletop roleplaying game transports you to the Empire of the Isles and beyond, to the conspiracies and machinations of its political class, religious sects, and populist factions. Creating original characters and playing a story of assassins, duelists, explorers, and scholars, you can forge your destiny and even touch the Void. Dishonored presents a grim, merciless world, of toil and working-class strife, and glistening regency halls.

https://i.imgur.com/vFudIAY.jpg

After seeing that this game has almost no active games on Reddit, I ran this game so that fans of the game and it's lore can play it with me.

"After the Rat Plague and the regency of Lord Regent Hiram Burrows, in Slaughterhouse Row, you all get a letter asking each of you to go to a spot behind a whale oil refinery. You all arrive there and see a dead body is lying on the ground."

That's about it, I don't want to spoil too much.

This game is a full-blown campaign and I would like to have 1 post per day. I set up a server for the game on Discord, I'll provide the link after all slots are full, and I welcome anyone of experience.

I welcome LGBTQ+, minorities, and other marginalized groups, in characters and players.
Last edited November 27, 2022 2:48 pm
Nov 26, 2022 4:13 am
Sounds awesome! I forgot they made an RPG. I've played both games and loved the aesthetic, like its neighbor Blades in the Dark. I'm not familiar with the system, though. What's it like?
Nov 26, 2022 4:30 am
Basically you combine a skill (Fight, for example) with a style (Quietly, etc.) tha scales from 4 which means you lack in skill for that skill/style to 8 which means you are a master at using the skill/style and get the TN or target number, if you roll less than or equal to the TN, then you get a success.
Last edited November 26, 2022 4:33 am
Nov 26, 2022 7:18 am
What kind of characters are you looking for?
Nov 26, 2022 9:51 am
I would like to see creative concepts, but the character can be anything for all I care.
Nov 26, 2022 3:48 pm
I've dabbled in the system. Would less experience be acceptable?
Nov 26, 2022 10:53 pm
same as squadfather44
Nov 26, 2022 11:43 pm
Joined! Let me know what character creation is like. Loosely thinking a disgraced noble or maybe a professional laborer forced to the streets.
Nov 27, 2022 1:25 am
Squadfather44 says:
I've dabbled in the system. Would less experience be acceptable?
I don't care about experience, as long as you know the basic rules for playing and character creation.
Dec 1, 2022 11:44 am
I realize you've closed applications for now: I'd just like to log my future interest, if a slot opens up, or you start another round. I love the world building, atmosphere, and a lot of the gameplay - if not the lack of stability and crashes - in both video games.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.