The world

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 6, 2022 4:32 pm
1 Frequent and violent tectonic movements
2 Dinosaurs roam the land – huge, docile plant eaters and ferocious carnivores
3 The technological level is that of a Neolithic-type era. Stone, wood, bone are the main raw materials. Some technologically advanced cultures have very limited use of metals and alloys. These are rare and expensive.
4 Animal domestication has begun on a very small scale. Some chicken-like birds, semi-symbiotic, semi-feral dogs. No horses, no herd of sheep etc.
5 Boats exist as small fishing vessels. Larger people/cargo carriers do not really have a point.
6 The written form exists in VERY limited forms. All writings are considered magical and indeed most magic is in the form of glyphs.
7 Cities exists. They are few and far between with heavy fortifications.
8 Trade and coin also exist. This is very rare and only within or between large cities. Most transactions take place on a goods-for-goods basis.
9 Magic exists. All but Weird Science.
10 Fire is incredibly helpful for your survival. If you are lucky enough to have it, nurture it!
Dec 28, 2022 9:29 pm
https://i.imgur.com/Km24ilv.png[/quote]
Jan 29, 2023 7:25 pm
we have not discussed languages at all. My failing. was never part of my world building. I am gonna rule as thus:
Language (ooga-booga) (smarts) is replaced by Linguistix (general and vague and good luck to yas!) (smarts).
Ruko KILLED the persuasion test and he has also invested some in Linguistix. So I will be requesting one of them too...........
Jan 29, 2023 7:45 pm
OK, got it: replaced Language (Native) with Linguistics on Ruko and Winterskull
Last edited January 29, 2023 7:45 pm
Feb 11, 2023 4:23 pm
https://i.imgur.com/fox7zQn.png

S1 = sentry_1
B1 = bounlder

So you walked right under the sentries' noses and through the narrow passage where you watched briefly the children playing at the mouth of the cave. It actually makes a really well situated cave these guys have found. If a bit small for all of you. It is well easily defended and offers good observation posts. The actual boulders are about 10 meters from the mouth of the cave.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.