The GP Advent Calendar - Day 11

Dec 11, 2022 6:26 pm
Hey there, lovely GP community!

Throughout the first 24 days of December, we, the mods, want to highlight some fun, exciting, cool or otherwise interesting GP posts, just to give you all a glimpse of what might be going on on the site outside of your own games and to share some gaming enthusiasm around.

Since we can only be in a small number of games, compared to all the many going on at the same time, there will definitely be some amazing posts that none of the mod team are aware of. If you saw a great post in a game you're in or you have written something that you're particularly proud of, please share it with BowlofSpinach in a private message and we will put it under consideration for a future advent calendar door. Unfortunately, an advent calendar only has 24 doors so it's possible we won't be able to share everything that gets submitted to us if we get a lot of messages, but she'd still love to read as many posts you find fascinating as possible so don't be shy about submitting one or more posts you think would get other people excited 😊
Today I wanted to shout out to a long running game that focused on three vampires in Victorian London, UK. There were other kindred involved from time to time, but WarDomo, Thielindra, and Remnant were the ones that continued from the start to the finish.

One of the more difficult clans of vampires to portray are the Malkavians. By their very nature, they are insane in some way. Remnant, meeting with Juliet Parr, sheriff of North London who is engaging the coterie to investigate the Jack the Ripper killings, portrays his Malkavian Donovan Fensington in fine form.

Donovan Fensington

Qralloq

Dec 11, 2022 6:27 pm
Donovan Fensington

Donovan had been quite for some time and suddenly jerks as if finally processing all that had transpired.

"My apologies, Was the only one who smelt daffodils and burnt cheese?" he apologies mostly seeming to talk to himself before he continues.

"Right nasty business and all that with the killings. Be ready for the purge and die or, discretely figure out who is doing the killings and why, figure out why the media is writing this up compared to the normal drivel, don't draw attention to ourselves making matters worse and even more scandalous, and don't kill each other in the process... at least have the decency to finish the job first before we go at each other's throats...I think I'm in but I did have a question" Donovan launches out standing and passing a bit his right index finger going horizontally across his lips as he pauses in thought his other hand behind his back.

"Sorry, it wouldn't be dreadfully crass to write a book about all this nonsense stating it to be the 'real story' behind it all and just make up some marvelous lunacy that makes for a good read and somewhat 'fits' would it?" he inquires to the Sheriff hunting a bit and looking to her to see her reaction his mouth slightly agap.

"Also that is an amazingly periwinkle blue vase... Could I touch it?" he adds in the silence pointing at it.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.