Default character actions

Dec 16, 2022 5:24 am
Once you’ve finished up your characters, please let me know what their default combat actions/bonus actions should be. I will use these if you don’t post within the allotted 24 hours of each round. It just helps keep combat (which is probably pbp’s weakest point) rolling along a lot faster
Dec 19, 2022 1:44 am
Standard Actions:
Attack, Dash, Disengage, Dodge, Grapple, Help, etc.

Bonus Actions:
Unarmed Strike after initial attack due to Monk abilities
Aggressive - As a bonus action, you can move up to your movement speed toward a hostile creature you can see or hear. You must end this move closer to the enemy than you started.
Dec 19, 2022 2:06 am
In Melee (default to guard not melee party members)
Move : Keep with a teammate to capitalize on sneak attack
Standard : Attack engaged enemies
Bonus : off hand attack
Ranged (preferred)
Move : Stay out of melee
Standard : Attack engages enemies
Bonus : extra move or disengage as needed
Last edited May 10, 2023 3:54 am
Dec 22, 2022 7:41 pm
BA: either disengage (if in melee) or hide if possible (move as needed) or nothing otherwise
Movement: run away/hide
[ +- ] Nimble Escape
Action: Cast mind silver (INT save DC 13 or take 1d6 and penalty of -1d4 on next saving throw )
[ +- ] 0: Mind Sliver (Str)
Dec 22, 2022 7:56 pm
Pierce intends to operate from as much range as possible. Initially using a crossbow, eventually using a firearm.

Disengage as needed, dash as needed to maintain distance.

Ideally, he will function as a sniper -- using stealth, terrain, and range to his advantage.
Dec 29, 2022 10:49 am
May I announce also a default reaction, please. Zrukz will never use reaction to make attack of opportunity, instead he will use his reaction any time
1) any enemy score nat 20 on attack roll against any PC
2) enemy pass a saving throw against lvl 1 or above spell cast by any PC that only target single enemy
[ +- ] 1: Silvery Barbs (Cha)
For simplicity I will by default choose my own PC as target of the second part of spell description (advantage)
Dec 29, 2022 11:42 am
Cool, I'll try and remember to automatically apply your reaction under those conditions

You do not have permission to post in this thread.